The Aftermath

(Italics without underline are of Journalists.)
( Bold with italics is for Tarun Diwedi ( Defendant lawyer ))
( Only Bold is for Pratiksha Tewari)
( Bold Italics with underline will be for Rudra Malhotra)
( Only underline is for Rajiv Sharma)
(BOLD WITH ALL WORDS IN UPPER CASE is for JUDGE)

Third person's Pov
AND THE COURT HEREBY PASS THE ORDER OF HANG TILL DEATH FOR BOTH ABDUL ALI AND RAMESHWAR PRAKASH. NOW THE COURT IS DISMISSED.THE COURT HEREBY ALSO PASS THE ORDER THAT MR. SHARMA SHOULD PAY ₹50 LAKHS AS A COMPENSATION TO MR. RAJU DAS'S FAMILY FOR THE LOSS FROM WHICH THEY HAVE TO SUFFER came the order of judge.
At that moment many people had different emotions and thoughts. Like both Rameshwar Parkash and Abdul Ali were feeling guilty and wanted to go back in time and not to do this mistake. Pratiksha and Rudra were happy whereas Rajiv Sharma was burning in anger. He wanted to kill everyone and on the other hand Tarun Diwedi was stressed because he knows how Rajiv Sharma is going to react and as his friend he knows how bad his anger issues are.
Both the parties came out of the court room and the media mainly surrounded Rajiv Sharma asking various questions like Mr. Sharma how do you feel after hearing the judgement of the case ? Do you feel unsatisfied with the results of the case ?
While controlling his anger Rajiv Sharma said I was not having any idea that the workers of my site were going to do something like this but still I am ready to take the responsibility as they worked under me. Now if you don't mind I have to leave because of some urgent work.He left and went to his mansion and went to his personal bar room and started to destroy the whole room

Soon Tarun came in the room and tried to stop him but he was pushed away by Rajiv who was raging like an angry bull

Soon Tarun came in the room and tried to stop him but he was pushed away by Rajiv who was raging like an angry bull. Tarun then slapped him and in a voice which is filled with determination and anger said Rajiv Sharma just because I am your friend does not mean that you have the right to disrespect me. First thing even when we were in College I always told you to stop doing that trash work but you didn't listen and suffered because of your bad deeds and now you blame everything on Rudra. I still tried to stop you but you didn't listen and asked for help to clean all the mess you created. I did that . But now my job is done so from now on don't even dare to call me otherwise your secrets will be revealed to everyone and I also want you to know I too have some great connections not only from underworld but upper world too so don't think about trying to kill me or something because who knows someone might be listening our conversation. So mark my words and do not try to contact me or threaten me.
Saying this he left the room and Rajiv Sharma with so much anger and red eyes said Rudra Malhotra and Pratiksha Tewari I will destroy you both. I will make you beg for death but I will not allow you to die. This is my vow.

On the same time in Rudra Malhotra's Mercedes Benz car

Inside the car both Pratiksha and Rudra were sitting and were going to a restaurant because Rudra asked Pratiksha for lunch

Inside the car both Pratiksha and Rudra were sitting and were going to a restaurant because Rudra asked Pratiksha for lunch. For a few minutes they were sitting in silence but Rudra decided to break the silence first and said Miss Tewari nearby there is a great restaurant would you like to join me ?
Pratiksha after hearing this said Are you sure Mr. Malhotra because if you are busy I can go to my office by myself. You are already dropping me to my office and now lunch. Are you sure it is not going to affect your work schedule ? Please don't feel any pressure just because I made you win this case. It is my job and I would have done the same for anyone.
Listening this Rudra felt weird but ignoring that thought he said Miss Tewari don't worry I asked you to come with me because I really wanted to thank you for helping me win this case. So tell me do you like Kathi Roll ? Miss Tewari.
Pratiksha nodded and replied hurriedly But I will pay for my own food. Rudra wanted to argue but Pratiksha didn't let him Mr. Malhotra if you want me to agree to come with you then accept my condition. With a sigh he said Alright Miss Tewari you win. You will pay for your own food. With a smile on her face she nodded her head and looked out of the window.
Miss Tewari, do you prefer eating at Fiona restaurant. Hearing this Pratiksha frowned and asked We are going to a 5 star restaurant to eat a simple Kathi Roll ? Rudra was confused after listening to Pratiksha's question and couldn't help but ask So Miss Tewari you expected that we will eat Kathi Roll at a stall . Yes I did and sorry Mr Malhotra if you find this offensive but those 5 star restaurants can't provide you the comfort you get from these street foods. So I would suggest you should stop at a local street food stall then we can eat there only if you are comfortable.
Rudra in his whole life never thought that someone would argue with him just because he offered to eat at a 5 star restaurant. Mostly people would die to eat at a 5 star restaurant and here she was giving him a lecture about the taste of Street Food. She sure is different. With a smile on face he parked a stall and went to a nearby street food stall. They both ate two Kathi Roll and Pratiksha packed two for her father also.
Rudra dropped Pratiksha at her law firm and went back to his office and started to work but today he felt a weird comfort which he never felt.

At Mumbai International Airport
One girl wearing a red bodycon dress and goggles smirked and said Rudra Now I am back...