The first meet

Rudra's POV
I asked my secretary Chitij to tell me when I would be free on Tuesday. He told me I would be free for the whole day as I just need to sign some papers "Well that's the first time" was the thought that came into my mind. Then I told him to schedule an appointment with Miss Tewari at 11'o clock and I called Miss Tewari that I have scheduled a meeting at 11'o clock. She agreed to meet me at 11'o clock. Now it's 9'o clock and I am leaving for office.
Time skip (Reaching the office)
I was reading some documents when I suddenly heard the office landline ring. I picked it up and heard the receptionist saying Good morning sir, Sir miss Tewari is already here or do you want me to send her upstairs? Yes please send her upstairs through my private elevator was my only reply as I was impressed by punctuality as it is only 10:49 am. Well now let's see whether Miss Tewari, does you accept the offer with acceptable terms and conditions or we need to find another lawyer.
Pratiksha' POV
I came to his office almost 15 minutes early. I entered into building and I can I am very much impressed by his building design it is so sophisticated and modern at the same time.

 I entered into building and I can I am very much impressed by his building design it is so sophisticated and modern at the same time

I entered into the reception area which is also beautiful filled with natural beauty and sunlight yet modern at the same time.

I went to the receptionist and told her that I am Pratiksha Tewari and I have appointment with Mr

I went to the receptionist and told her that I am Pratiksha Tewari and I have appointment with Mr. Malhotra for the discussion of the post of lawyer. Okay ma'am please wait for two minutes till I check the status of the appointment and ask him whether to send you in or not. Till then you can wait in the waiting area which is here or mini restaurant area which is upstairs with a polite smile on her face. I went to waiting area which is just infront of the seat and I went to sit there. I think so only one minutes have been passed when she came and told me that he is ready to meet you. She in a polite manner said Let me escort you to his cabin. I nodded and started to follow her suddenly she asked Miss Tewari if you want to ask or say anything you can ask or say freely. The office building is very beautiful. Whoever designed this building and those who built this too are Vishwakarma ( the architect of gods) themselves.
I am very glad to hear that you like the buildings. It was designed by Mr. Malhotra's mother. Wow Mrs. Malhotra's talent is great. While talking with the receptionist I reached Mr. Malhotra's cabin. I went inside and all I can say is that it is a nice cabin with a beautiful combination of grey and dark blue