Chapter 7

Warning: There be will freaky and dirty moments here and there throughout the entire tale. Be warned.

It had been a month since Alcide and Tara became husband and wife after her graduation. Alcide arrived home early when he smelled something different in the air. He sniffed the air as he walked through the house. Once he arrived in the bedroom, he went to the the hamper and opened it up. It wasn't from there. He then turned towards the bed to walk up to it. He pulled back the covers and inhaled deep. Through the fresh sheets he smelled a scent in the bed that made him smile. He fished his cell out of his pocket. He dialed a number and waited through the rings.

"Hey, baby." He said into the line. "Hey, Al." Tara said to him. "I just got in the car and I will be home soon." He walked from the bed and bedroom as he continued to talk to her. "Good. Because we have to celebrate." He stated. "Celebrate what?" She said as she placed the keys in the ignition. "The fact I could smell that you're pregnant." He said with a big grin. "Alcide, really?" She said as she smiled too. 

"Yeah, Tara. So get home and we can-." Alcide said before Tara screaming cut him off. "Tara! Tara what's wrong!" He stopped in his tracks as he heard her scream. "Alcide! Help!" The line went dead as Alcide began to release a deep growl. His eyes glowed a silver color. He raced out of the house and headed to his truck.

With record speed he drove to the hospital parking lot. When he arrived, his worse fears came true. Tara's car was abandoned with her driver's door open and the keys still in the ignition. He took the keys out as he caught an old but familiar scent around the driver's door. He shut the door and growled again as he knew who took her. He got in his truck and headed to Cooter's condo building across the city. 

Gus made Tara sit down as Cooter looked on in shock. "This is who Alcide is with? The Black girl that's Sookie Stackhouse's friend?" He said before laughing loudly. "What are you? Sucky seconds?" Cooter asked before stepping up to move and sniff around her. "No fucking way." He stared at her while whispering aloud. "You and Alcide mated?" 

Tara narrowed her eyes and spoke. "Of course, we did. That's what a husband and his wife do. Fuck each other." A shocked look crossed his face, not believing what she was saying. "What in the fuck?" A voice yelled from the doorway. Three heads turned towards the door to see Debbie Pelt dressed in a very expensive dress and expensive shoes to match. The scowl upon her face let them all see she heard what Tara said. "I know this bitch isn't fucking Alcide! It was one thing that skank Sookie Stackhouse was fucking him! But there's no way Alcide would fuck a Black bitch!" She screamed as she walked into the room.

Tara stood up and got in Debbie's face. "Hoe, I know you ain't calling me a bitch!" She yelled back.  "I called you a Black bitch!" Debbie repeated herself. "Well, I may be a Black bitch." Tara said. "But this Black bitch is fucking Alcide every night and day." She said with pride and a smirk. "I have him calling my name and gripping me for dear life as he makes my pussy his. Slut, he's fucked my pussy so well that I've been thinking of getting a tattoo down on my mound that says, 'Alcide Herveaux's property'."

"Ahhhhhhhhh! "Debbie screamed before grabbing Tara and dragging her down the hall. She found the door she was looking for.  She opened it before throwing Tara in and locking the door. Tara jumped up and banged on the door. "Let me out, you fucking cunt!" Tara screamed. Before she could scream anymore, she heard several low growls from behind her.

She slowly turned to see four big wolves of different colors slowly move towards her. Tara backed up against the door, watching two of them morph into big, tall men. "Hmm." One of the men said. "Dark meat. I'm feeling hungry." A second one said with a growl. "I am too." A third spoke out loud. "But I'm not hungry for food." He added.

"Well, how about we fuck her first then tear her from head to toe." The first one said. "Yeah. Playing with our food. I like it." The fourth one said before they both turned back to wolves. Tara's dark colored eyes went wide as she gripped the doorknob from behind while keeping her eyes on them.

Alcide parked his truck sideways before he rushed out of it and into the building. He could smell her, tracking her scent all the way to the floor where Cooter, Gus, and Debbie were. He kicked the door down and ran up to Cooter. Alcide grabbed him with one hand by the neck and lifted him into the air before he yelled in his face. "Where's my fucking wife, you son of a bitch?"