MINE

Y/N never understood why Sukuna left her side, was it because of her? Doubt it, yet he disappeared without a trace with the excuse that he was going to bring her a flower from the Sakura tree, but he never came back.

Did she really meant nothing to him? She's his goddess, his friend, fuck they even bath together once and yet, he just left.

But that's okay, she found him eventually in the body of a human of course. At first, she didn't understand why was he there but when this Gojo guy explained everything, she was furious. She couldn't believe someone would dare to do such thing to her friend, she was even ready to start a war against whoever did this to him. But, Sukuna stopped her before she did something stupid.

She reluctantly obeyed either way but she couldn't accept this, she wanted her bestfriend back! I mean Itadori isn't a bad kid to hang out but still, she needs to catch up with her demon lord.

A sigh scaped her lips when she entered the hot tub. They were staying at a old fashioned hotel, which brought her memories to when she was at her temple and Sukuna was inside the bath to watch over her; call it creepy but it was his duty plus, there wasn't anything that he hasn't seen after all, they used bath together when they were kids.

The point is, that she is stressed out by this weird situation. She needs to help Itadori find Sukuna's finger, protect him from some weird sorccers who wanna kill him and her friend while she gets literally no contact with the demon. It's unfair you know, she thought that they would finally be back to queen-servant/bestfriends but no, she can't even speak to him.

A huffed scaped her lips while the door of te bath slide open, making her knitt her eyebrows together.

"Calm down, it's me." a familiar voice spoke as the door slid shut. The smoke around the room cleared a bit to reveal a certain pinknatte, wearing his usual white and blue kimono and a gentle smile spread across his lips.

"Ryo," she whispered softly, her lips twitching into a small smile as well.

Well, it wasn't completly the Ryomen Sukuna she knew since he was still in Itadori's body, but she knew it was him talking to her and it makes her happy.

He chuckled, taking a small stool to sit near the door and watch her, the smile still on his lips.

He missed this, he missed her and there is no second that he would yell at Itadori to switch with him so he could embrace her in his arms yet, the fact that right now he has no Sakura flowers at hand to give her, pisses him off.

"Y/N, you will catch a cold if you don't finish your bath." he says calmly to her, noticing that she hasn't tore away her gaze from him.

Knowing that he was right, she pouted. "It's already cold," she complained.

Sukuna chuckled at her childish behaviour, so he stood up and approach the tub while taking his kimono off. He knew what he was doing and he enjoyed it, he enjoyed the way her eyes roam across his body like they usually do, he enjoyed the way her lips parted slightly to prevent from gasping and he enjoyed how small was this goddess when he was near. She woul always forget that she could kill him without a doubt, yet, she just enjoyed what Ryomen had to offer for her.

She stepped back when the older entered the tub, not because of fear or anything, but because she wanted him to be comfortable in this small space, she also felt how te temperature of the water arise because of him, making vapour once again cloud up the room.

"Better?" his voice sang next to her ear, she was distracted by the change of temperature that didn't notice when he got behind her and wrap his arms around his waist, slightly and gently pulling her against his chest. "Is it me, or you have shrinked up a bit?" he teased, making theyounger elbow him harshly on his stomach.