MINE

Back to the usual was it; Itadori took over his body and even though it has been a whole week after that encounter in the bathroom, Y/N's leg still shook at every step she took.

She tremble, she would let out a shaky sigh every once in a while and she had to hold on something or someone so she wouldn't fall but oh god, she still desired him once again. An addiction? Yeah, like a drug was Sukuna to her.

Can't you blame her?

“Y/N.”

“Huh?” she tilted her head backwards to see Megumi. “Fushiguro,” she greeted with a smile whilst allowing him to sit besides her.

“Last name?” he raised an eyebrow, since usually she would called anyone by their first name.

You scratched your head, “Sorry, Ryomen just kinda gets jealous when I called Gojo by his first name.”

“It's strange,” he crossed his legs. “He used to cause trouble but now, he seems.. easy.” he wondered, “Why?”

“You could say, that I'm his equivalent.” you smiled, “He's the strongest curse alive while Gojo is the strongest sourccer alive, the ying and yang you could say.” you layed back on the wooden floor, “Gojo can control himself when it comes to his emotions but Sukuna, Sukuna is a worst topic.” a chuckled left your lips.

Fushiguro hummed, understanding what you were saying.

“Actually,” you sat up to look at him with a playful grin. “You also can control him.”

“How?” he tilted his head. “The last time, he nearly killed me.” he groaned.

“You remind him of me,” his eyes widen. “That's why, he has this weird obsession with you.”

“It's creepy.”

“He is.”

“I'm not,” a familiar voice spoke behind you both making you both look at Sukuna in Itadori's body as he crossed his arms.

“Then how do you explain the weird smiles you would have when speaking about poor Megumi?” you tilted your head.

“How do you even know about that?” he groaned, picking you up in his arms.

“Itadori,” you said innocently.

“Of course.” he rolled his eyes annoyed, now looking at Fushiguro who was paralyzed in place. “Can we adopt him, kitty?” he looks at you, ignoring the teenager's shocked expression.

“Ryo,” you scolded. “Gojo would get pissed.”

“I don't care,” he looked back at the boy. “He looks exactly like you, when you were younger.” he smiled.

“Uuuh, how long have you known each other?” Megumi decided to ask.

“Since she was born,” the pinknatte pointed at you. “And we got engaged when she was four.” he added, making Fushiguro pale.

“Yeah, he's a paedophile.” uou chuckled, “But it turn out good.”

“As it should've.”

Megumi saw that it was his opportunity to leave as he saw you both getting all lovey dovey, it was weird for him to see the King of Curses doing all of that with another individual —it seems unreal.

But he couldn't argue on the fact, that they did love each other. As weird and disturbing as their relationship seems, their love is pure.

~

“Now that I remember,” Sukuna stopped teasing her. “We have been married for more than eternity, haven't we?” he asked whilst starting to walk.

“Yeah?” your fingers slid along his neck.

“Don't you think is time for us to like, settle down?” he wondered, his flirty voice coming back.

“You don't mean..” you looked at him suspiciously.

“Mmm,” he hummed, kicking Itadori's room door open. “I need a heir, kitty.” he whisper as he layed you down on the bed. “We need an offspring.”

|I feel awful with this,
I'm not doing a third part
No.|