MINE

| Children! This was supposed to be a one-shot! Not a three chapter story T~T |

The pink petals fell around him as the gentle breeze caress his skin, while he walked quietly around his yard. It was peaceful, just the way he liked it.

Today was the day.

Today was the day, where Ryomen Sukuna's bride will be delivered to him. He has been engaged since birth to this women without his consent. He was mad. He couldn't marry this women, his already belonged to someone who he had planned on marrying ages ago and now, it turns out he will be married to someone else?

"Bullshit." he hissed as he walked gracefully, his kimono following after each step he took.

He can call off the wedding, it might just take a little bit of time in other words, Y/N couldn't know about this incident.

He will call off the wedding by telling a lie or just protesting that the bride does not reach his level and then, he could have Y/N for himself.

Simple.

"Sukuna-sama." a gentle voice called behind his back.

He was being followed all this time?

A sigh slip out his lips. This was it, he had to meet his wife to be.

His eyebrows met, a menacing aura surrounding his body as he turned around to face a woman, indeed.

She wore ta red Uchikake with some traditional designs in gold along with a rather big headdress that had a few accessories along with a small veil that covered her face as she gave a small bow, her hair was loosen, rather than in that extravagant bun that it was supposed to be.

She was beautiful, no doubt.

"Raise your head." he commanded, but the woman did not obey. At the lack of obedience, he gritted his teeth. And they expect him to marry a woman like this? He did not repeat himself, instead, he grabbed her chin with his hand and forced her to look at him. "Now when I tell you to look at me, you.." he trailed off, the grip that his long nails had on her face loosening.

(c/e) orbs were behind that veil, staring at him with that mocking and familiar glint that he is used to.

"Y/N."

The woman in questioned smiled, her head tilting as she did so. "Ready to get marry, Ryo~?"

~

Sukuna felt something in the back of his head bothering him, like a glint.

They were in Shibuya, he had just protected Megumi from that cursed and allowed Itadori to take control back of his body as he was now crying his heart out of the guilt he was feeling thanks to the King of Curses.

But that was the least of his concerns, right now, something is bothering him.

He made a mouth appear in one of the boy's hand. "Oi, brat." he tried to get the pinknatte's attention. "Oi!"

"What!?" Itadori snapped. "Aren't you satisfied now?" he questioned bitterly. "Many humans are dead thanks to you, are you happy!?"

Sukuna rolled his eyes in the boy's head. "He's throwing a tantrum,"he complained. "That's the least of my concerns right now." he admits, making the boys stop crying. "Check if the boy's okay." he demanded.

Right, Megumi.

Itadori rose his head, seeing that his friend was resting his back against a wall as blood was dripping from his forehead. He stood up and ran to him. "Fushiguro!" he called, kneeling next to the black hair. "Fushiguro." he held the boy's head, checking if he was okay.