Black's intrusion

"It's all right, he'll be caught and it's not like Black's after you or anything. You'll be fine." "Yeah, right."

A/n: From now on I plan to bold what Y/n says just to make it easier.

I was talking with Hermione about how cool her outburst in Divinations was while we walked back to the common room.

Everyone was crowded around the portrait including some Ravenclaws.

We saw Harry and Ron so we went to stand by them.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Don't know. Mabye Neville's forgotten the password again." ROn said.

"Hey!" Neville said from behind us, clearly overhearing Ron.

"Oh, sorry Neville" the ginger apologised and turned back to the front where prefect Percy was making his way to the front to investigate.

"Move out the way. Excuse me I'm head boy! Ravenclaws, go back to your tower!" He yelled as he shoved pass some fourth years.

"No one is to enter the common room until it has been fully checked!" He yelled back at us once he reached the front.

People broke out into murmers as Ginny, the youngest Weasley, made her way back towards us.

"The fat lady she's gone!" She said.

We all exchanged nervouse glances.

---

Dad had tried to break into the Gryffindor tower.

We were all in sleeping bags in the Great Hall.

Dumbledore had let the Gryffindors have 5 minutes to grab sleepwear and get back to the Great Hall.

He gathered the other houses as well.

I was laying on the ground inside my sleeping bag.

I think they put a charm on it so it was more comfortable.

Me, Harry, Ron, and Hermione had stayed up until all of the buzzing in the hall had stopped.

We had been trying to calm Harry down because he was freaked out that Sirius was at Hogwarts because of him.

I was worried that he came here to find me but I tried to hide it as much as I could.

I managed to convince Ron and Hermione but Harry wasn't having it.

He waited for Ron and Hermione to fall asleep before he turned to me and whispered, "I know something is bothering you, what is it? Is it because of Black?"

I cast a charm around us so no one could hear us and it appeared that we were sleeping.

"What did you do?" Harry whispered, confused since I had used non-verble spells.

I said in a normal voice, "Made it so to everyone else, we're still asleep and no one will be able to hear us."

"Your brilliant you are" I blushed a little at his words and he asked again, "So whats bothering you?"

"D-Sirius. Sirius Black. J-just a little worried thats all." I lied.

Harry grabbed my hand and gave it a reasuring squeeze.

"It's all right, he'll be caught and it's not like he's after you or anything. You'll be fine."

"Yeah, right." I say looking down a little, knowing that's most likey not true.

Just then, the Great Hall doors opened and Dumbledore and Snape walked in, chatting.

Harry let go of my hand and I put my head down, even though the charms were up. Who knows what Dumbledore might pull.