Harry's arrival to the Order

"The minister thinks Dumbledore's after his job."

Y/n's POV:

We waited anxiously in Ron's room for Harry.

"I can't believe he used magic outside of school again! The ministry has a real reason to ban him this time." Hermione says mainly to herself.

Ron looks worried.

Like he does when he finds out dinner won't be for another hour.

I'm picking at my nails.

It's become a bad habit of mine when I'm stressed or nervous.

I hope Harry doesn't get expelled and Dumbledore can get him out of this mess.

The door downstairs opens and closes.

I'm tired of getting up to see if it's Harry because people have been going in and out all day for the meeting downstairs.

A few minutes later, footsteps get louder and louder as they approach the bedroom door.

The door slowly opens and Hermione runs to the door and hugs a rat with shorter hair than I remember.

Like, who gave him scissors?

"Harry!" Hermione says.

I get up and hug him after Hermione lets go.

"We heard about the dementor attack. You must tell us everything." Hermione breaths out, stepping back from him.

"Let him breathe Hermione, there's a hearing." Ron says.

I hug him tightly and put my chin on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

I away from him but still keep my hands on his shoulders.

He tries to slightly smile.

"Uncle Moony's huh?" He says with some anger hiding in his voice.

"I wanted to tell you Harry, I really did-"

"We weren't allowed Harry, Dumbledore forbade us." Hermione cuts me off.

"What is this place." Harry asks instead, trying to keep from yelling.

"It's headquarters. Order of the Phoenix." Ron says.

"Aka, my dad's house." I add.

"You couldn't fit any of this in a letter I suppose?" Harry says, pissed. "I've gone all summer without a scrap of news."

"We told you Harry, we wanted to, only-" Ron starts.

"Only what?" Harry demands.

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to say anything." Hermione blurts out quickly.

"...Dumbledore said that?" Harry says. "But-but why would he keep me in the dark? I mean maybe I could help. After all I'm the one who saw Voldemort return. I'm the one who fought him. I'm the one who saw Cedric Diggory get killed." Harry's voice is getting uneven.