Worried Harold

"You had me really worried."

Y/n's POV:

I wake up and it takes me a moment to remember where I am.

I get out of the bed, strech, and look at the time.

"10: 40!!!"

Cerfew is at 9 o'clock.

I tip toe out of the room and the doors that were once behind me, turned back into a wall.

I manage to get to the common room without being see by a professor or prefect, but I do come across Peeves on the way.

The only way I could convince him to not tattle on me was if I bought him some prank items from Zonkos the next Hogsmead trip.

I get to the portrait hole and whisper the password.

The fat lady wakes up and starts telling me off for waking her up.

I roll my eyes and climb inside.

Everyone is supposed to be asleep so I turn to the way of the girl dormitories.

"Y/n!"

I stop and slowly turn around only to be met with a tigt hug from a bushy haired girl.

"Oh we were so worried about you! When you didn't come back to the common room we thought you were outside. Then we didn't see you out there so we asked Fluer and she didn't know where you were. We looked in the library, our dorm, the roof, the astronomy tower. Heck, even Harry checked the kitchens." She says really fast.

I look behind her and see Harry standing there with the Murarder's map in his hand.

Ron is sleeping on the couch by the fire.

"We couldn't find you on the Murarder's Map either." Harry states.

"Hmm, weird."

I turn to go back up the stairs when Harry says something, stopping me.

"Where were you anyway?"

I slowly turn around.

While I'm turning around, I'm trying to think of an excuse.

"Oh, uhh....I went to the...forbidden forrest." It came out more like a question.

Hermione immeditely gave me a stern look.

"The Forbidden Forest?" She says.

"Why were you there?" Harry questions.

"You're not supposed to be there" Hermione states.

"I know but-"

"It's dangerous." Hermione interupts.

"You could've gotten hurt." Harry says.

"Or expelled." Hermione adds.

"Guys!"

They stop talking and look at me.

I think I said that a little too loud because Ron started to stir on the the couch.

"I'm perfectly fine. I just went there to vist some of the creatures and have some alone time."

Hermione sighs but nods her head.

"Everyone needs alone time once in a while."

"Yeah, but the creatures could have been dangerous and you could have been hurt. No one even knew where you were! At least next time, tell someone where you're going. Please." Harry says.