The Psych Hero: Clairvoyant

Tetsuya Mochizuki was a child prodigy. With an IQ above 200, he became one of the smartest heroes. Tetsuya had a rough childhood but persevered graduating from high school at the age of 12 and then from college at 15. He caught the eye of Pricpile Nezu from UA. Nezu took him as a student and trained him with the help of other heroes. Tetsuya became a hero at the age of 17. Dispite his tried look and his zero social skills Tetsuya became known as The Psych Hero: Clairvoyant. With his quirk being Clairvoyance he was the go-to hero to help solve murder cases. At the age of 23, Tetsuya decided to retire from being a hero after an encounter with a villain. Tetsuya went back to school and got a doctorate in psychology and criminal psychology becoming a psychologist to help people fight their inner demons. Now after 2 years of being away from hero work his old mentor calls him back needing his assistance in teaching the students of UA the importance of understanding the mind and helping them overcome their traumatic experiences. So now Tetsuya has to help these hyperactive wannabe heroes while also helping figure out what's the goal of the League of Villains while keeping a hyperactive bird boy away from him. 

I do not own MHA that credit goes to Kohei Horikoshi 

I only own my OC and his Plotline. 

Please don't forget to vote and Comment

Thank you for reading