The Annoying Bird-Man

3rd Pov

Ever since the hero meeting Tetsuya has been bombarded with text from a specific birdman. The text where along the lines of asking how he was, asking him to grab coffee, or asking other questions trying to get to know him. Tetsuya had not answered any of these questions, not quite knowing what the man was trying to get at. Tetsuya, only thought he needed a therapist, so he gave him a business card not even realizing he had his personal number written on the back of it. Tetsuya was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on his classroom door before it opened revealing, Endeavor. 

What do you need, Endeavor? Tetsuya asks unhappy to see the fire-hero.

I would like to discuss my son. Endeavor says taking a seat in front of Tetsuya's desk. 

Endeavour, I will be having a class soon, and I can't discuss personal information with you about your son. I told you this when you came asking about Natsuo a few years ago. Tetsuya says putting his phone away. 

It's not about his personal information. I want to know how his studies are going, and if... Has he  made any friends? Endeavor says looking away from the tired-looking man. 

Endeavor. My offer is still open. And if you don't want to speak to me, I know other therapists to help you speak through your problems. Tetsuya says looking at the flame hero. 

I don't need a shrink. Endeavor says mad. 

Whatever you say, Enji Todoroki. Tetesuya says shrugging before checking the time. Well, you need to leave I have a class in 5 minutes. Tetesuya says shooing Endeavor away. 

Wait. Endeavor says pausing at the door. Answer that dame idiot, he won't stop winning about how you never answer his messages. Endeavor says before leaving the classroom, leaving Tetsuya with his thoughts. Well until the class of 1a came in screaming and yelling. 

Tetsuya sat in his room staring at his phone, not knowing what to do with the bird-man, when his phone dings with a notification.

Bird-Man
Hey, how was your day

Tetsuya stares at it trying to think of a reply. 

Tetsuya
Fine -Sent 

With that Tetsuya puts his phone down, and goes to take a shower. 

With Hawks.

Hawks had sent one last text, saying if Tetsuya didn't answer this text he would stop bothering him. So Hawks calmed his nerves sending a text to the very handsome man, praying that he answered so Hawks could get to know him.

Hawks
Hey, how was your day - Sent 

Hawks waited a few seconds, feeling a little scared about if he didn't answer. When his phone dinged, Hawks dived to check, a huge smile spreading on his face.

Clairvoyant (My Future Boyfriend) 
Fine

Hawks didn't mind the short reply he was only focused on the fact that he answered after so many messages being read but not answered, Tetsuya Mochizuki had finally answered him. Hawk's wings began to flap with happiness, as he kept re-reading the single reply. 

Hawks
We should meet up this weekend - Sent

Hawks quickly sent. A few minutes went by with no reply making Hawks feel a bit sad again. Till his phone dinged a few moments later. 

Clairvoyant (My Future Boyfriend)
Sorry, I was in the shower. Sure, when and where? 

Hawks was now flustered and ecstatic. Flustered due to picturing Clairvoyant in the shower, and ecstatic due to Clairvoyant agreeing to meet up.  Hawks laid down thinking and planning everything they would do during the weekend. He quickly sent a text with a time and place to meet up, before going to be happy. 

With Tetsuya

After Tetsuya's shower, Hawks had asked to meet up to which Tetsuya was relucted to agree, but felt bad for ignoring the guy for so long. Hawks had sent a place and time to meet. They were going to meet at a coffee shop near the school at 12. Tetsuya turned his phone off after sending a thumbs up, before heading to his laptop.

Tetsuya then spent the rest of the night, writing reports and grading student assignments as Hawks slept and dreams about his "date" with Tetsuya.  

Few things about Tetsuya: Tetsuya is 2 years older then Endeavors oldest son

Few things about Tetsuya: Tetsuya is 2 years older then Endeavors oldest son. Touya "died at 13" Tetsuya would have been 15. Tetsuya had meet Endeavor at 15 since he was as student of Nezu. Tetsuya knew Touya and knows all about what happen with Endeavor and his family. Tetsuya only met Touya and Endeavor.  A little backstory between Endeavor and Tetsuya besides that they don't like each other. 

Keigo: So... what would you do if you were in bed with me?

Tetsuya : Depends. Is your bed comfortable?Keigo: Yes.
Tetsuya : I'd sleep.

I do not own MHA that credit goes to Kohei Horikoshi

I only own my OC and his Plotline.

Please don't forget to vote and Comment

Thank you for reading