Meeting Class 1a

Tetsuya Pov

I had moved to a small building right outside the UA campus, where I would be staying and doing my sessions with my patients. Nezu thought it was better for me to have my own place so I could still have my outside patients come and have their sessions. I would be meeting with the 1st year students in the morning then the second and third years in the afternoon, then be free to have my sessions with students and my other patients who were scheduled. I also had some teacher schedules on my books. I can already tell that I'm going to regret taking this job. 

I was peacefully working when my phone went off. 

Tetsuya Mochizuki speaking. I answered 

Hello, Suya I have something to discuss with you. Nezu says from the other line. 

Nezu, what is it now? I asked annoyed. He has called every day to discuss something new with me for the past week. 

Well, since All Might has retired, the hero placings have changed. We have discussed having a meeting with the new top ten heroes to discuss the Shigaraki problem. Nezu explains.

And you need me, there because I'm the only one who can deal with Endevours idiocy. I said. 

Precisely, I knew you would agree. I'm sending you the meeting information right now. Oh and wear your hero outfit. Nezu says before hanging up. 

Shit, I burned my hero outfit when I retired. I thought. The sound of my doorbell rang. I got up and headed to the door opening it. There sat a case with a sticky note. 

I guessed, you probably didn't have your outfit, so I had it remade with a few adjustments including your bowstaff. -Nezu

I brought the case to my kitchen table and opened it. There sat my hero suit, with a  belt that could carry support items and my bow staff. I remember when I first designed my Hero suit when I was 16, and created my bow staff out of a nearly unbreakable material. When I retired I gave the staff to Nezu for safekeeping, never planning on picking it up again. I picked up the bow staff that was compressed and hit the button on the side of it extending it. Looking it over, he sees that Nezu had added an electric current to it. Pressing the new button the ends of the staff started to produce a bright blue electric current. Stopping the electricity and compressing the bow staff I looked at the other adjustments Nezu made in my suit. The cape was now made of a fireproof material that also had insulation to keep me warm. The belt had more space to hold medical supplies and other gadgets. Everything else seemed the same in my suit. 

Thank you Nezu. I said out loud. 

3rd Pov.

Class 1a was restless they heard that there was a new teacher who would also be a sort of therapist for the students who needed help. The class didn't know how to feel about that. Were they really so unstable that the teachers needed to bring someone to point out what was wrong with them?

As the class was chatting outside the door stood Tetsuya in his improved hero suit, wondering why he took this job in the first place. He knew the basics of the class thanks to Aizawa, but he wanted to analyze them for himself. Opening the door he walks in, and the class goes silent. The new teacher looks scary. Most of the class thought. Tetsuya walked in with a blank face and deep under-eye bags. He got on a chair and crouched down on it staring at the class. 

The 1a student sucked in a breath as their new teacher stares at them intensely. Deku had been writing in his notebook. He knew this hero, he knew all the heroes. This was Clairvoyant the young hero who retired after an encounter with a villain. Nothing else was said, so only a few know what happened between him and the villain. Deku felt excited to finally meet Clairvoyant, the young ex-hero coming back was something Deku never expected. Deku was brought out of his thoughts when his new teacher finally spoke. 

You are all a bunch of insecure wannabee heroes. Tetsuya says causing the class to yell out. 

Tetsuya finished analyzing the class, and he could say they were a piece of work. Every single one of them had something wrong. He should have declined the job. He thought getting off the chair and fixing his gloves.  What did you say? An angry voice called out only to be ignored. 

I'm your new teacher. I will be teaching you how to read your opponent and understand what's going on in your mind and the minds of your opponents. Any questions? Tetsuya spoke. Multiple hands shoot into the air. 

So a lot of questions OK? Everyone write down your questions and I will answer. Tetsuya says passing everyone a piece of paper. 

10 minutes later 

Ok everyone is done. Tetsuya asks getting nosies of acknowledgment. Ok first up, Todoroki come and read your questions to the class. Tetsuya says pointing at the scared boy. 

Are you and Mister Aizawa related? Todoroki asked with a neutral expression. 

Really that's your question. No, I'm not related to Aizawa, Why do you think that? Tetsuya says 

You both have black hair and eye bags. Todoroki says it like it's the most obvious thing in the world. 

Okay, next question. Tetsuya says 

That was my only question. Todoroki says making Tetsuya question his entire existence. 

Ok someone who has a relevant question about being a hero or the class. Tetsuya says. You, with the pink, umm skin. Tetsuya says.

I'm Mina Ashido. And what's your quirk? Mina asks 

My quirk is called Clairvoyance. I can know everything about a person or object with just a touch. Tetsuya says. Ok, one more question before I have to leave. He says. You. pointing at the green bean.

I-I-I'm Izuku Midoryia, and why did you retire from being a hero at such a young age? Midoryia says. 

Well, my quirk has a negative effect on my mental health due to me seeing everything that happens or will happen to the person or object, not just knowing about your quirk and stuff. So I needed a job that didn't require me to use my quirk. Tetsuya explains. 

My office hours are posted with my email if you need to get in touch with me or want to make appointments with me goodbye. Tetsuya says as the present mic walks in. 

This is going to be a tiring year. Tetsuya says. 

Okay, Tetsuya has finally met the problem class of UA

Okay, Tetsuya has finally met the problem class of UA. Next chapter he will interact with the other heroes including Hawks. 

I do not own MHA that credit goes to Kohei Horikoshi

I only own my OC and his Plotline.

Please don't forget to vote and Comment

Thank you for reading