Cheater -T.R

Saturday 8:30 am
Location-Your room
261 words

Tom hasn't been answering my phone so I decided to go to his dorm and check on him, but when I went my the door I heard groans and sounds of lips smacking I tried to not over think it and peeked in the door so Tom would not hear me.

When I look I see Tom cheating on me with a random Hufflepuff "TOM HOW COULD YOU AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU!" I scream at him "Y-y/n it's not what it looks like baby I swear" he said "save it I have had enough we done!".

1 week later
I have been crying constantly I just missed Tom, then I heard a knock on my door "leave me alone." I said "baby please I'm sorry let me explain, I miss you." I heard from the other side of the door. "Fine but hurry up I said as I looked at his red puffy eyes "my love I'm sorry, I was drunk and I wasn't thinking right please forgive me?" I sighed and wiped my tears away as I went to hug him and he hugged me right back.

"I forgive you." I say and I give him a kiss on the lips "now let me make it up to you".

(Guys act like Katherine is a random Hufflepuff
And the outfit you wore that day was this one ⬇️)

(Guys act like Katherine is a random Hufflepuff And the outfit you wore that day was this one ⬇️)

I hope y'all like it, if you have ones you would like me to write I will do that!