chapter 4

Gregory's pov

I don't know what Evan is talking about but I think he knows Fritz likes Gabriel and Gabriel likes Fritz because Susie was talking kinda loud.

While we were at the table eating lunch but now we are about to go play uno with Gabriel and Fritz.

Time skip 6:00 pm

We were all watching a show on TV when Mike said it was time for everyone to go shower and get ready for dinner.

He said the order would go Evan then me then Liz then Cassidy after all of us  Gabriel Fritz and Susie would go then we would all eat dinner.

Then we would got to our rooms and do whatever you wanted.

After they shower

Mike made burgers and fries for dinner it looks just like the one from a restaurant I like to go to.

After I me and the others finished our food we said good night and went to our rooms for the rest of the night.

Me and Evan were sitting on the bed I was drawing and he was watching a movie on the TV in our room he asked what I was drawing and I said it was a surprise.

He laughed and said okay and soon we went to sleep because we were tired from today's events.

Hello my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for not updating I have been busy bye have a good night or day <3