chapter 5

Evans pov

8:00am Tuesday December 12

Mike came and woke up all of us so we could eat breakfast and get ready for the day because he was taking all of us shopping for new clothes.

He made pancakes with bacon and eggs everyone had orange juice with their food we are all in the living room playing games and talking to each other me and Fritz were talking about what we were going to get from the mall.

He said he was probably going to get most of his stuff from stores like American eagle or old navy I said I was going to get me stuff from hot topic.

We agreed that I would walk with him to Claire's so we could get some bracelets for the rest of us and so I could get a mini back for Gregory because it has stars on it and he loves stars.

Time skip to at the mall

12:30pm Tuesday December 12

We are at the mall and Mike said " don't lose your partner in the mall or were going to eat meat loaf for dinner " I hate meat loaf because it taste like ass with ketchup on it. Me and Fritz are at America eagle looking for clothes and I saw one of my old bullies from school.

He saw me and was walking towards me but Fritz pulled me over to where he was and then we payed for all the things he got then we went to hot topic for my stuff I told Fritz not to go to the back of the store.

He asked why but I said it was for adults and they would make us leave if we went back there he believed me and we bought my stuff and left I got a text from Noah saying to meet at the food court in 20 minutes.

I asked why and he said we had to leave because Cassidy saw willam and he looked like he was looking for us I said okay and me and Fritz finished our shopping then went to the food court but on our way there I saw willam he saw me and we ran out of there with him close behind us.

But we out ran him because he's old asf and we are basically still children so we made it out of there and got back to mikes house unharmed after that we ate dinner and played games till it was time for bed.

Hello my beautiful roses I hope you are having a fantastic day or night , thanks for reading I love you bye <33

Edit btw when they got home it was around 4:00pm