Mobotropolis trouble

Notes: (Sorry for the chapter taking a long time to come out, I had to do some exams for the whole month and exams are basically what Golf is to Kamen Rider and Super Sentai but instead of a one week off it's almost an entire month. Also sorry if the chapter contains to much dialogue for you guys but I hope you enjoy the chapter and shoutout for spelling mistakes or missed potential as I kinda rushed through the chapter. But now that all the problems are out of the way let's get into the story)

Previously on Sonic: me against the world

After a weird adventure into the Marble Zone, Sonic encountered His nemesis Eggman who uses his new invention to heat up the battle, but Sonic managed to win by using his own fiery powers, but the Doctor revealed where the next emerald is which is in the city Sonic wanted to go the least, Mobotropilis! The Mad doctor then left in his Egg Carrier leaving the young injured hedgehog who also left the zone. So the story goes.

No pov

The Egg carrier is seen flying through the sky in the morning, and inside the large ship there was a small, almost bald headed man wearing butler clothes was running and carrying a tray of food towards the main centre of the ship.

Snively: "Access: 9191-1720." The Mad Doctor's nephew then activated the code to the centre of the ship, then the door opened letting Snively in.

Snively then runs inside the centre and sees his uncle looking at the monitor, Snively then places the tray on the table.

Snively: "Here is one of your favourites your ugliness, it is an green omelet with extra mustard and hot sauce and some fries just for some good measure and there is your drink too of course."

Eggman then took a drink out of a blue substance but then spat it out immediately.

Eggman: "Gah!, are you trying to poison me or something Snively!" The Mad Doctor then glared at his nephew

Snively: "Aah, N-no my lord, I wouldn't."

Eggman: "Then go back to the kitchen and make sure that you put cocaine in the drink, I can't conquer the earth if I don't feel charged up and ready."

Snively: "Y-yes my lord, I will make sure that will never happen again." Snively then exited the room leaving the Mad scientist alone.

Eggman then huffed and sat on his chair, eating his food and looking at the monitor which shows a bunch of robots working on something mysterious.

Eggman: "Soon Hedgehog you will learn the taste of true defeat and humiliation hahaha!"

The Mad Doctor laughed as the Egg Carrier was flying towards his base.

Meanwhile with Sonic

After a goodnight sleep and treating his injuries that he got from Eggman, the Blue Blur began doing something that most Mobians would be surprised by what he was doing: Thinking of a plan.

Sonic: "Ok Sonic, how do you get into a city that doesn't like you, and wants your head in a pike?"

Sonic was putting his hands on his head and began thinking of how to get into the city, so Sonic began to check out what he could wear as a disguise, until Sonic remembers the Ninja disguise that he wore when he tried to get the Sword of Acorns, so he went to a closet and found it lying there as it was the only piece of clothing here.

Sonic: "Phew, thank goodness that I managed to get the costume out of the log after that Shadow business, but it did take some time cleaning it up."

Sonic then puts on the costume but when he finishes wearing the disguise, he feels a bit itchy.