The first day in band

I walked into the room, and right away I felt the pressure on my throat. I couldn't say a word.

- Yo, this is Ezreal - said Sett.

Everyone was so nice and all; they welcomed me and are treating me like a part of them, even though they barely know me. Now I'm sitting on the floor and watching Kayn sing.
- "He's kinda hot" - I thought.

- "God I'm probably so red right now." - I started overthinking.
I haven't realised that Sett is talking to me.

- Man stop dreaming about your mom and start focusing; we need to see how you'll fit in this song - said Sett. And everyone started laughing. He gave me a piece of paper. - Here are the lyrics; the underlined parts are yours.

- Thank you, - I said being quite nervous.

- "Why am I so shy out of nowhere?" - I was questioning myself.

I showed them that I'm ready, and then the music started playing. Kayn sang the first verse, and God, he is so good.

- "Am I simping for him?" - I thought - "Okay, Ez, focus" - I said to myself.

My part finally came, and everyone was so shocked? I don't get it, like I'm just singing; that's what I'm here for, right? And I'm not even that good. But then Kayn said:

- Mannnn, we needed someone like you; you're hella amazing.

I started blushing and smiling.

- Thank you, but I'm not thaaaat good - I said.
- Ezreal, right? - said the manager, and I nodded. - You fit perfectly in this song; welcome to our band. - I couldn't believe his words.

When we ended working on this song, I was preparing myself to go out, but someone stood in front of me. It was the music man. He was trying to communicate with me, but what he didn't know was that I already knew sign language because my friend was deaf. He suggested that we should toast that they have a new member and go out. I agreed. Everyone was so shocked.

- you know sign language? - asked Yone.
- Yes, I learned it for my friend. - I said.
- We need you now, said Kayn, while laughing.
- So I was not needed? Hmph. - I mocked him.
- Oh be quiet - said Kayn. He got mad, I guess.
- Guys, stop acting like little kids and let's go get some drinks. - said Sett.

When we went to the bar, everyone ordered beer or even stronger alcohol.

- You aren't drinking too? - asked Kayn.
- Yeah, I just dislike drinking. - I said.
- I get you," he said.

I don't know why, but with them, I feel so good. I'm so glad that I joined this band. Everyone is so nice to me for the first time, actually.

- Let's hit on those beautiful ladies- yelled Sett. I flinched.
- Are you okay?- asked Kayn and Aphelios at the same time. While others were trying to calm the red-haired guy out,

- Yes, don't worry about me - I said.

Later, we just laughed because Sett got so drunk that he couldn't stand, so we needed to drive him home. Surprisingly, Kayn, who was driving Sett home, suggested that he'd drive me to my place. I accepted the offer but wasn't so sure about this.

- "I hope that my parents will be sleeping" - I thought.

Kayn saw that I'm nervous , but he knew that I wouldn't say anything private to a stranger like him, so he just tried to calm me down, which I'm very thankful for. When we got to my place, I thanked him and tried to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up my father if I could call him like that. I washed my hands, changed my clothes, and went to sleep. Daydreaming about Kayn. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.