3.

• Sadhana's Pov •

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

• Sadhana's Pov •

Nearly a month has passed since I met Anirudh. After he gave me his number, we managed to come back together from the metro station and now it had become an unspoken daily habit. We'd wait for each other daily to walk together, but no one decided to voice it out. I know we had something going between us, even he felt it too, but I was a coward to say anything and then watch it burn into ashes.

We had those sneaky eye contacts whenever Maa occasionally invited him over for dinner, or those innocent brushing of fingers when we walked together, those daily evening walks in the park nearby we have come quite close. From sharing our thoughts to talking about our day, we've come quite a long way.

"So Anirudh beta, don't you have anyone in your life? Matlab shaadi ka kya socha hai? Don't get me wrong, but Umar toh ho gyi hai tumhari", Maa had once asked him about it and I felt myself choke on water

It was just a random Sunday when she invited him for dinner and decided to drop the bomb. The thought of him having a girlfriend didn't settle well within me. It was enough to make me lose my appetite.

"Aisa nhi hai aunty, mujhe bilkul bhi bura nhi laga! Vaise currently I'm more focused on my future and work, apne khud ke startup per dhyan Dena hai but I do have a girl in mind", he had replied and for the last part, his eyes had met mine. There was a strange emotion within them that left me with unasked questions. And during the whole meal, my cheeks had that crimson glow.

I dragged the shopping cart towards the pulses section as my eyes scanned through the list. It was the month 9f Durga Puja and my school was on a break. It was hectic since the festive season was around the corner and I needed to get the groceries stacked back again.

After scanning through every aisle and adding every essential item to the cart, I dragged it towards the billing counter when my eyes landed on the packet of coconut burfi. It was Baba's favourite. I walked towards the section and reached for the cardboard packet when a watch-clad hand hovered over mine. The same musky scent filled my nostrils and the familiar warmth surrounded me.

I abruptly turned around only to bump into his muscular chest. His arm wrapped around my shoulder to steady me.

"Careful", he whispered in my ear, both hands holding onto the burfi box standing too close to each other.

I raised my head and his dark brown orbs collided with mine, I could hear my heart beating and I wondered if it was audible to him as well. His hand on my shoulder made me feel tingles and my palm felt sweety.

I blinked my eyes and licked my suddenly dried lips. His gaze travelled from my eyes to my lips and I died there. Code red, code red it was. The handsome guy was making me feel those weird emotions again. My stomach flipped as he intensely eyed my lips.

Ishqiya जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें