Use Me ✒︎ Billy Loomis x AFAB Reader

✒︎ Warnings: Some knife play, some blood play, CNC, breeding kink if you squint, manipulation, mentions of cheating, reader doubts, unprotected sex (be safe kids)

___

I was laying on my bed, wearing the t-shirt he left last time he came over unannounced, along with a black thong.

I couldn't remember the last time he came over, but it had been a while ago. Every night I wished he would crawl through my window and get his way with me. Explored the kinks he'd always wanted to try.

Use me.

I know it's wrong. It shouldn't happen, but that first time with him was the best sexual experience I've ever had. I didn't worry about being judged or exposed. I could be as explicit as I wanted and even what others would consider gross. -- Lost in my thoughts, I fell asleep peacefully. Not a single worry. Only him in my mind.

I'm a light sleeper and I tend to wake up with every single sound. Sometimes I'll ignore them, other times I'll wake up terrified. This time when I heard something knock on my window I didn't pay much attention to it. Must've been a tree branch or something, right? However, when I heard my window open I immediately turned around and saw a man come into my room, through my damn window. Did I mention he used my window to get into my room?

I was going to scream. I was scared. Didn't know what to do.

When I gasped and inhaled air into my lungs to scream, the man approached me and placed his hand over my mouth to keep my quiet.

"Shh shh... It's me, it's me." he said.

Billy Loomis, said.

I looked at the clock on my night stand. 1:35am. Why the hell did he barge in here at this hour?

Removing his hand from my mouth I sighed in relief and annoyance. "Billy what the fuck are you doing here? It's one am, are you insane?"

"A little." He said, grinning. "I just missed you... Wanted to see you, that's all." He said and placed his hand on my thigh. "Wanted to... Play with you a little bit."

I bit my lip and sighed again, this time relaxing my shoulders a little bit, rolling my eyes both playfully and annoyed. "C'mon, I'm tired Billy, are you serious?"

At my question he pulled out that damn knife he carries around everywhere, running it up my thigh slowly. Why is he like this?

I gasped softly at the sensation of the cold blade brushing against my skin, tensing up when I felt it sneak under my thong and cutting the fabric.

The quietness around us made the action feel like it was happening in slow motion. He held eye contact with me and it felt like he was almost hypnotizing me. It took me a few seconds to shake myself out of the trance he always seemed to cast, but I managed.

"What the fuck, Loomis? You owe me a new pair now." I said. He smirked slightly and I couldn't bring myself to look away. I tried to push him away but he didn't budge. Instead, he pressed his body against mine, removed my now cut open underwear and squeezed my thigh.

"C'mon baby, I'll be quick..." He said and ran two fingers along my folds, feeling the slick pooling between my thighs. "You're more excited than I though." He whispered to himself. At his vocal thought, I moaned quietly, followed by a soft hiss. My reaction to his touch made Billy bite his lip and smirk.

"Look, I'm serious. We shouldn't even be doing this, you have a girlfr-" Before I could finish my sentence, he placed the knife against my neck and sighed in annoyance. He looked into my eyes and I saw lust. Danger, even. Annoyance.

Should I be scared?

Taking a deep breath, he relaxed but pushed the knife a bit harder against my neck. "Sid isn't important right now, okay?" Billy said and impatiently unbuttoned his pants exposing his rock hard cock. Most of the time I couldn't stand the fact that I was sleeping with Sidney's boyfriend. That he's cheating on her... with me out of all people, her best friend... But when he had me like this? all my worries and guilt disappeared.

Billy quickly positioned himself between my folds and rubbed the tip of his dick up and down against me slowly, pulling a moan from my lips that was a little bit too loud for my liking. He was more desperate than I've ever seen before and that made this all the more thrilling. It was a weird form of foreplay that I couldn't quite understand.

Finally, he kissed me slowly, brushing his tongue along my lower lip as if he were asking for permission to slide it in my mouth. That I granted, and we both moaned into each other's mouths. He continued to grind his cock along my folds until he finally entered me, and he wasn't gentle. Billy slid his cock all the way in, and I felt every inch of him against my walls. He filled me up completely. I gasped, followed by a moan that made Billy chuckle before he started to thrust at a steady pace.

He didn't remove the knife from my neck at all, instead he pressed it hard enough for me to feel the blade dig into my neck slightly, enough to draw blood that ran down my chest. Billy moaned at the sight of the red fluid running down my neck and removed the knife from my skin, placing it next to us. He licked the stripe of liquid from my chest slowly which made him thrust quicker and hit every sweet spot inside of me.

"Fuck... You taste so, so sweet..." He whispered and groaned softly. "Oh the things you do to me... I'm gonna cum inside you if you keep it up."

I cursed under my breath at his words and rolled my eyes back at the feeling of him getting harder inside me. I panted. Had my tongue out. Looked pathetic as he fucked me stupid. I felt primal as he sped up and pushed me closer to my high. I could tell he was right on the edge along with me. So close.

I felt my slick run down my thighs. His moans were getting louder. Movements faster, and fuck I was about to explode.

We were both cursing, gasping, moaning. Every damn sound that could easily expose our little encounter.

Feeling that familiar tightness in my lower body, the pleasure built up and the uncontrollable throb was so much that I came around him, making him cum and fill me up with his seed right after. I felt our mixed fluids pool under me as Billy kept thrusting, overstimulating me. To my surprise, a second orgasm erupted in me. I couldn't control myself anymore, so I pulled his hair hard enough to make him wince. I rolled my body against him and dug my nails into his shoulder. My eyes rolled back and I was panting like a wild animal. He held me down and had a dark smile painted on his face, enjoying the fact that he made me get into this state with only his cock.

Once we rode our highs and finally calmed down, I looked at the mess we made on my bed. I turned my head to look at him with an annoyed expression written on my face.

"What?" Billy asked, smirking.

"You're helping me clean your mess up."

At that, he laughed softly. "After round two."