I told you they were witches man ✒︎ Scream (1996) x The Craft (1996)

A/N: This is a long one babes so buckle up. Also, I accept requests lovelies! So comment your request in the first story of the book. Enjoy!

Before reading: The reader is gender neutral, AFAB and referred with the pronouns They/Them. The "T" will always be capitalized and in italics so there's no confusion as to who's being talked about.

Warnings: Character death, cheating, supernatural powers, SMUT, hint of blood play, choking, making out, unprotected sex (be safe babes), lot's of screaming, unedited.

-

It's wasn't a secret that witches exist... but in Woodsboro? The town was all about the ghost face killings that happened, but recently there had been rumors about witches roaming the area... as if that were needed in such a troubled place.

YN had been going to the towns community college for about a year now. They didn't have many close friends, not only because They're very selective with people, it's also because people can't be trusted in general.

The rumors started because of those who still remained in that popular kid headspace as if this were some kind of high school drama. Some people needed to learn to grow up...

One of the many that were spreading the rumor was Chris Hooker. An attractive football player that doesn't pay attention in class and flirts with whoever crosses his path. YN didn't appreciate his attitude most of the time, but They couldn't deny that he was great in bed. It was all fun and games, really. Temporary entertainment between the two.

Then there was Billy Loomis. The mysterious bad boy type. He had a tight friend group, and within it his girlfriend was included, Sidney Prescott. They'd been dating for over two years and their relationship had been declining ever since Sidney's mom was murdered. YN was also part of the friend group but wasn't loyal to it since They belonged to the witch coven along with Nancy Downs, Bonnie and Rochelle.

Billy didn't like the little clique much and he didn't exactly approve of YN being part of it. The group weren't aware of Them being a witch, but Billy knew better. He'd been in YN's room before. He'd seen the candles, the tapestries with weird symbols on them, the intricate journal covers and other items that screamed witch.

"I don't know why you keep hanging out with that Billy guy, he's bad news YN." Nancy said in her usual sassy tone. YN rolled Their eyes at her and scoffed. This wasn't the first time the topic came up, and it was starting to become too repetitive and annoying. YN was aware that Billy wasn't innocent. He was way too obvious about being involved in the Woodsboro murders along with his best friend Stu Macher, but They were too involved with him at this point to just say goodbye and move on.

"Nancy quit it, you know it's complicated between us..." They said, and Bonnie smirked at Them, knowing it was a cheap excuse.

"Is it that way with Chris too? Because you guys have been pretty close lately too." Rochelle said and the other girls started to giggle.

YN rolled Their eyes and smirked in response. "Stop it guys, I have it all under control."

Suddenly the witches went quiet and looked behind YN. They turned around and saw Chris standing against a tree nearby, clearly waiting for Them.

Nancy stood up along with the rest of the girls and flipped Chris off before leaving their usual picnic area.

YN walked over to the man and stood right in front of him, arms crossed over Their chest. He looked at Them from head to toe and smirked, placed his hand on Their hip and took a few steps forward.