Selfish ✒︎ Billy Loomis x GN reader

A/N: This is a random thought I had that I needed to get out of my head, so why not post it here for you babes to enjoy? Have fun reading ;)

Warnings: NC, manipulative Billy, unprotected sex (wrap it up, kids)

_

Just imagine Billy taking his condom off in the middle of having sex without the person noticing.

Oh my Gods... He's fucking someone from behind roughly, pushing Their head against the pillow and whispering in Their ear; "You feel so good." or, "That's it... I know baby, I know..." when it's feeling impossibly good.

He's soothing. Manipulative. Billy knows how to get what he wants, we all know that.

He plays with Their mind with his words. Squeezes and feels Their body roughly.

Gods, he knows how to keep Them involved and oblivious to his sudden slow thrusts. To the way he sneaks his hand between their bodies and slips the condom off slowly.

Once it's removed and hidden under the covers, he can't help but roll his eyes and bite his lower lip at the feeling of their raw contact. It feels so good. So sinful. So wrong that it makes him explode and fill Their hole up with his seed.

Billy makes sure Their head is firmly pressed against that pillow so he can finish himself off. So, so selfish...

The excuse for his actions? Some kind of manipulative lie. Like he always does. Like he expertly knows how to do.