See you in class tomorrow ✒︎ Billy Loomis x AFAB reader

Warnings: Knife play, CNC, stalking, restraining, some breath play, some primal play, unprotected sex, no foreplay for the reader, bimbo reader, dumbification.

_

The park. At night. I love to walk around in the loneliest places with the most revealing outfits I own. Why? Attention. I love attention, and I love it more if it's from strangers.

Lately during my little walks I've noticed a man wearing a white Ghost Face mask following me. When I sit down on the swings, he stands behind a tree and observes me, nothing else... Until today.

It's 10.P.M. and the neighborhood is quiet. I find myself looking around to see if Ghost Face is around observing me from afar like he usually does but I get upset when I can't find him. I sit on the swing like I usually do and start pushing myself back and forth with my little feet. The cool air feels nice on my skin and I smile at the sensation. Being alone out here is like a little escape from reality, and I can't get enough of it.

I start looking around my surroundings, taking in the large field and observing each tree... until I spot him. Ghost Face. I bite my lip while I look at him and continue swinging myself until he starts walking towards me slowly. I stop my movements and just sit there. Still. Waiting. Am I gonna get killed? Kidnapped? I don't know... But it's so exciting. Scary even, and I love it.

Once he's in front of me, he pulls out a knife and places it under my chin, making me look up at him. I notice that he has a few blood stains on his mask with some scratches here and there.

Shaking me off my admiration, the man grabs my throat harshly and pulls me up to stand right in front of him. He quickly spins me around with his left arm around my upper body, right under my tits while holding his knife against my throat with his right hand.

I can hear him breathing right in my ear, and then he whispers; "Bend down over the swing seat."

That voice... He sounds familiar. Commanding.

I do as I'm told and when I bend down my skirt hikes up, revealing my black thong. He runs the tip of the knife behind my left thigh and I shiver at the cool sensation. My hands are roughly pulled up above my head and I feel him tying them up with a rope that hangs from the upper metal bar of the swing. I panic.

"Wait... Wait what are you doi-" before I can finish my sentence, Ghost Face crouches in front of me and places his knife against my lip.

"Shh sh sh... You were doing so good." He says and slowly removes his mask revealing none other than Billy Loomis. I gasp and stare right into his eyes. He smirks and presses the knife against my lips harder.

"I heard you've been very interested in the Prescott case... Very interested in knowing who the killer is... What he looks like... So I thought, why not reveal myself?" Billy said and I widened my eyes at his admission. Why is he doing this? Why me?

"A pretty person like you... Should be fun to mess around with. The one who wonders around at night with that little outfit that barely covers them." He said, followed by a chuckle.

Billy stands up, takes off the black cloak he's wearing and tosses it on the ground next to him. He circles around me and lifts my skirt further up with his knife, licking his bottom lip.

"Seems like you're the one who's trying to get yourself killed next." He says and walks over to stand in front of me once again. "Hey! I'm talking to you. You're looking to get in trouble, huh?" Billy asks, and I close my eyes, taking a deep breath and biting my lip afterwards. "Maybe." I answer and he widens his eyes, tilting his head to the side.

At my answer, he chuckles and starts unbuckling his belt. Billy continues unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, but before revealing himself he says; "Pathetic."

I gasp at his comment and Billy takes the opportunity to pull his cock out and rub the tip along my bottom lip. On instinct I open my mouth slightly and start to lick the tip like a hungry dog. At my minuscule actions he places his large hand under my chin and makes me open my mouth, sliding half of his length inside. I start sucking immediately, pulling a soft moan out of Billy's mouth. I try to take as much of him in my mouth as I can, but he's too big. That doesn't stop him from pulling my head slightly and making me gag, though. I push myself back completely and stick my tongue out while the tip of his cock rests on top of it. Saliva runs down my neck and I gasp for air. Billy places a finger under my chin, making me look up at him. "Look at you. You're so cute with my cock inside your mouth." His word make me feel a primal desire to swallow him whole, so that's what I do.

I suck his cock like there's no tomorrow. Billy's groaning, hissing and moaning non-stop at my expert movements. I feel him getting bigger and bigger in my mouth, signaling that he's getting close but once Billy's approaching his orgasm, he pulls out of my mouth and circles around me. Facing my ass, he wastes no time in cutting my panties open with his knife and slipping his cock in my wet cunt all the way in. The feeling of him filling me up makes me moan. Loudly. Billy places his hand over my mouth and starts thrusting at an animalistic speed.

"You better keep quiet if you don't want us to get caught." He whisper-screams in my ear. I'm struggling to catch my breath with his hand covering my mouth and the feeling makes me clench around his length, getting wetter by the second. Billy moans at the feeling of me throbbing as start to feel faint and that gets me closer to my orgasm. Rolling my eyes, I move my head to the side roughly, trying to shake his hand off me, but he doesn't budge. Instead, Billy thrusts quicker as we both try to get what we want.

"Stay still or I'll slice your throat open, you hear me?!" He says, loosing his patience completely. I moan at his sudden outburst and feel his cock twitch inside me. He's gonna cum. I'm going to cum.

We both moan in unison, approaching our highs. Billy holds onto my hips harshly and finally, I feel him fill me up with his seed. At the feeling I practically scream as a wave of pleasure courses through my entire body. I feel my wetness mixed with his cum spill down my inner thighs as he pulls out, making me feel empty and wanting more.

My energy's drained completely. I'm limp on the swing seat, finally catching my breath. My legs feel like jelly and I can't move quick enough to question Billy about his actions. Before I compose myself enough to speak, he zips his pants up and grabs his Ghost Face costume.

"See you in class tomorrow." He says and pats my cheek before leaving me knocked up at the park.