Chapter2: New Start

"Crook do you think you could help me and Y/n with these bags!?" Zuri called out to a chuckling crook. He rolled his eyes and walked over "yall are so weak." He chuckles. Zuri gasps "No we arent weak we are just very feminine, and you should be helping anything because Y/n is a princess for goodness sake!" she yells at Crook. I giggle softly at them arguing and they both looked at me and smiled. They wasnt used to me smiling and enjoying things like this but I was today.

I was going to miss them dearly..

"Where are you going again?" Zuri asked as she helped me pack my beding up. "The United States.. so I will be going by plane." I smiled, looking around at my bare room. Everything was taken out of and all the furniture besides my bed was gone. I wasnt allowed to take any of my dressers and furniture but apparently Miguel already had stuff for me there like new clothes and everything.

Was I scared? Ofcource.. The wedding eariler was weird and I knew something was off. I helped Crook and Zuri take the bags downstairs. I heared Miguel and my father talk about something in his office so I peek =ed my head in just enough so I could see what was going on but they didnt know that I was watching. Miguel gave my father money... they were shaking hands and patting each others backs...

What the hell was going on...?

Was I being bought and sold?

Seeing all of this made me feel dizzy, I had so much to think about, it was suffocating me. I breathed quickly and tried to catch up with my breathing but I just couldnt. Why was my father selling me?? He loved me didnt he? I thought Miguel was interested in me?

Crook apparently saw what I was doing and what was happening to me. He came up behind me and grabbed a hold of my hand on my chest to make me calm down. "Hey breathe..." He started to breathe in a certain way that made me join his rythem. What the hell was I going to do?...

He gently pulled me away from the door and to the bottom of the stairs where I was to stand to wait for them. I tried not to think as Zuri stood beside me and Crook stood at the bottom of the stairs. My bags were already in Miguel's car ready to go. I stood with a smile on my face, a fake smile.

Dont think about it..

Dont think about it..

Fuck im thinking about it......

Hearing my fathers voice made me snap out of my train of thought. Seeing Miguel still made my face turn red but now I was very unsure and very uncomfortable with everything. I didnt know how I should act... Should I ask him about it now?

Miguel walked up to me and offered his hand to help me walk down the stairs. I walked down, walking up to my father to hug him goodbye. He started to "cry" as he hugged me. "Oh Y/n im going to miss my princess so much..." he cooed in my ear. "I can assure you sir she will still be treated not just like a princess but like a queen. I promise you." I heared the dark voice say from beside me, his hand patting my fathers back and I nod.

"I love you to father.. I will make you proud" I smiled softly, making him nod and kiss my cheek softly. I walk over to Zuri and hug her tightly. She was actually showing emotion which wasnt like her.. she never did because she was like me. Ive seen her show emotion but that was normally only when me and her were goofing off alone or annoying the crap out of crook.

"Im going to miss you so much Zuri.." I whispered in her ear to which she replied with "me to..". My father didnt like mine and Zuri's friendship and he didnt even know about mine and Crook's... He would have most likely have fired Crook if he knew we were friends so when me and Zuri got done hugging I could only look over at Crook to see him actually showing emotion to.

It wasnt a whole lot like someone bursting in tears or someone congradulating me but it was some kind of emotion I wasnt used to seeing him put on. He looked sad.. But he smiled and nodded his head at me letting me know he was going to be okay. I smiled softly and sweetly. I turned back to Miguel saying softly with a smile "Im all ready to go".

"Perfect" He replied as he shook hands with my father and grabbed mine. We walked out to his car and I had to fight myself not to look back and Zuri and Crook or to even just glare at my father. I was still debating on confronting him about the whole thing. I got into the passenger seat and he got into the driver seat. He immedently rolled up his sleeves to reveal his tattoos again. I kept my eyes ahead but he suspected something.

"You know dont you." He said sternly as he drove us to the airport.

"I know what?.." My gray eyes wondered to his red crimson eyes. He didn't look happy now. He looked almost annoyed.

"Come on dont fuck with me, I saw u peeking into mine and your fathers conversation. You saw everything. I even heard your breathing quicken. Im not fucking dumb." He sighed.

"Yes I saw everything. So you bought me?" I ask, looking ahead at the road again as he speeds up. "Yes ofcource I bought you. Anyone would."

"why though? I dont see why anyone would buy me or want to."

"Because your body and your a princess. I need a wife for my business. Your not a whore and your very innocent so it works." He blurts out making my eyes widen. I look over at him with a panic look on my face.

"Let me get this... you dont love me? Im just a tool?" I ask, my voice still being calm. He looked over at me and let out a low chuckle. "No and I dont plan to. I dont believe in love. Its pathetic."

Oh so this was why I got a weird feeling at the wedding... Ofcource he didnt love me and he didnt want to. Its not like I loved him but you know I was willing to try this time.. There no point in it now. I look outside the window at the passing buildings and passing people. They all looked either happy or depressed, rich or poor, lonely or with someone important.

What if no one ever wanted to love me.. What was my purpose then...? If Miguel got tired of me would he throw me out and then would my father abandon me because I wasnt good enough?..

"Hey princess, snap out of it." He snaps infront of my face making me get out of my thoughts. "We have arrived." he says getting out of the car and taking my bags out. I help and take some while he grabbed most. We walked into the airport and got everything set up. We got onto his private jet and settled down, my bags being in the storage.

I sat across from him, my hand was tightly gripping the arm rest as I stare out the window, my other hand covering my mouth and holding my chin as I lean onto it.

"Scared?" he asked, a small smile on his face. I nodded slightly and mumbled "ive never flied." He sighed and got up. I didnt pay no attention since I thought he was already getting tired of me. When I feel someones hand interlock with mine I look to the side of me to find my husband in the seat next to me holding onto my hand. I looked at him confused but he didnt pay no attention. He was on his tablet looking at his business things.

I focused my attention on the road below us. We were about to take off and I squeezed his hand, closing my eyes afraid to look and see how high we were going. "Hey princess.." I hear the dark voice say close to my ear. "look at the clouds, its calming" He said, something in me didnt trust him but then again something made me want to trust him so I did. I opened my eyes to look out the window and saw something beautiful I couldnt imagine not seeing.

The yellow, blue, and pink colors behind and infront of the clouds made the sky look amazing. I softly gasp at the sight making him chuckle lowly. "see? I wouldn't lie to you.." He said as he leaned his head back in the seat, watching me enjoy the beautiful view. "Im going to sleep, dont wake me up unless its urgent." I nod and continued to look at the beautiful sky.

Before I knew it I was asleep, my body in the same position it was in before, with my Husband beside me. Still holding onto my hand.

Falling into sleep it happens again..

"Mommy push me!!"

"okay im on the way!"

Sirens..

Then a funeral, that my father did not attend.

Thats it for today my beautiful peoples!! I hope you liked this chapter (ik its pretty shorttt im sorry!!!) I probably wont update for a good bit but I will try when I can!! Love yall great day!!