Chapter3: Red

WARNING!!! Contains Self Harm and sexxxx! You have be warned!!

Walking into the house was like a dream come true. The house seemed like a mansion it self but I knew different. Yes it was a penthouse but this one seemed different. I avert my gaze to the man infront of me, him walking in with my bags in his hands, his back facing me. I start to realize things.

This was my new life. I will be living like this for possibly the rest of my life. Was I okay with that? I think I didnt mind it.. maybe it would be better than my princess life with my king of a father that didnt let me see the outside world..

"Earth to y/n, answer me." His deep voice called infront of me as we stop infront of his room. no... our room.

"I-Im sorry-" I put my bags down as he does as well on the bed. "Good. now unpack your things." He walked off downstairs to the kitchen and living room. I sat there staring at the bags scratching my arm gently. It was always a habit of mine that I got from my mother. She used to do it when I would find her in the kitchen zoned out.

She always did the same things that I did when it came to these things. I just never stopped while she learned how to. She tried to get me out of these habits as much as she could and it worked for a bit but I ended up starting them again and since then I have never stopped.

Miguel walked in apparently and came up behind me, placing his hands on my waist he whispered into my ear. "I told u to unpack Carino" lowely in my ear. This man was so sending me mixed messages and I did not like it....

"Im sorry I was just-" I was cut off by a grasps on my arm that was firm yet also gentle... He flipped over my wrist to show where I was scratching myself. "What did u do.." I hear him growl slightly, I feel his breath against my neck. "Its just a habit.." I mumble under my breath. He turn my body towards him and says sternly "well stop it, dont do it. No need to because your with me now right? Now unpack like I asked, Ill help if you need." He lets go of my arm and walks over to the closet. "put your things in here and yea. You know where to put the stuff like in the bathroom or what not." I nod and turn back to start unpacking.

After putting my clothes up and getting my things put up, I head downstairs to see Miguel cooking, making something on the gas stove top. I smiled softly and sat down at the bar counter. He placed a plate in front of me and put the food, steaming hot and ready onto my plate. I bow slightly in a thank you and I prayed.

I felt his eyes on me as I ate. I finally turned towards him and before he could walk away I finally spoke up. "Is something wrong?.." He shook his head no to which I found myself frowning at the sight. "Nothings wrong. After you eat do whatever you need and then go to sleep." He said, his back facing me and I nod. I finish eating my delicous food and I wash my plate. Cleaning up my mess as I didnt want that to piss him off and make him hate me.

I went upstairs humming softly to a song I love called "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" The song always calmed me and made me sleepy. I open the bathroom door to see him with a towel wrapped around his waist, nothing on besides that. His hair was wet and he was brushing his teeth. I walked closer and noticed that he had two fangs.. they werent necessarily small but they werent huge either, like perfect size..

I snapped out of staring at his fangs and body and grabbed my toothbrush. Brushing my teeth beside my husband. I barely knew him but something told me he was already so knowing to me. Like I knew everything about him even though I didn't.

I spit out, leaning over the counter a bit, suddenly I felt something grab my hips and I squeaked softly, immedently lifting my body up but something stopped me. I looked in the mirror and Miguel was staring at me so intensely. He chuckled softly as he saw how confused I was also mixed with a hint of fear.

"Just shush.." He said darkly as he pulled my shorts down from my outfit that I had changed into. He chuckled as my breathing quickened. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed. He threw me onto the bed and got on top of me rather quickly.

He placed small kisses onto my neck and collar bone until he took off my shirt, leaving me in a bra and panties. My chest rapidly rose and fell as I covered my mouth to scared to say anything because of his demand.

He reached his hand underneath me and unhooked my bra with a snap. He chuckled as it dropped. His eyes gazing at my bare chest that was now exposed to him. My husband but yet the man I barely knew..

I tried to calm my breathing as he kept nipping and kissing my chest, going down with his movement. His hands venturing down my thighs and legs. I closed my eyes and stuck with the idea that I wouldnt be getting out of this.. even though I have never ever done this..

His mouth went down until it got to my panties, I lifted my legs slightly and whimpered softly. "I said shush princess.." he said, tugging at my pantie line, I nodded and became quiet again. He pulled my panties down within an instant and I felt something poke my leg. I was to scared to look down.. this man was huge in general what was that gonna be like??

He lifted his head as he slowly put a finger on my folds, gently rubbing softly. He was careful with me as he whispered loud enough so I could hear "Shes a virgin... damn shes gonna be small." I blushed at his words and looked away, covering my mouth with the roof of my hand.

He slowly started to enter a finger into me, taking his other hand and stroking his member through the towel. Keeping my eyes closed I forgot he had a towel on until I heard the sound of him throwing the towel onto the floor. I opened my eyes and they immedently widened big. He was huge.. like huge to the point I dont think I could ever take him no matter how much I prep myself.

He stroked himself one big time and at the same time he ended up going father on me, fingering me at a faster paste. I moaned slightly and my legs opened up wider a bit, giving him more access to me. He scooted closer to me and chuckled, Fingering me faster and harder. He was silent but I could see in his expression he was enjoying this.

I moaned more and more as I felt a knot tightening in my stomach, I moaned as he pulled his fingers out. I whimper at the lost but he was quick to align his dick with my entrance quickly. I leaned my head back as I await for his next move. Without warning he rams himself into me, my mouth opens widely as a grunt leaves his lips. I whimper and moan at the same time seemingly.

He starts to slowly thrust, making small grunts. I keep my eyes closed shut waiting for the pain to end. He gets himself repositioned right on top of me. His mouth at my ear as he breaths onto it, making his way down to my neck. My body began to feel hot as he thrusts faster, his veiny arms and hands gripping onto the sheets and headboard of the bed. I moan in pleasure as it finally seeps in.

He was reaching places my fingers could never. It felt nice. Getting fucked by a huge attractive guy. Not to mention it being your first time. He never did stop the trusting. Keeping up the paste and speeding it up more as I moaned louder, gripping onto his arms and back.

My nails clawed at his back, trying to keep a hold of something to help me stay in a certain position. At the point he didn't care, he dragged me lower on the king size bed, away from the headboard. He went to the deepest he has been in me, his whole length inside throbbing but he wasn't ready to finish yet. He gripped my neck firmly and moved his head to the side of it, grazing his teeth against my neck and ear making my back arch and my hands grip onto his back tighter, surely making his back bleed at this rate.

He whispered againsted my neck sternly. Thrust "Your..-" Thrust "..Mine." Thrust and with those final words I felt the knot inside of me untighten as I came on him. He did the same filling me up inside. Not pulling out and biting my neck, drawling blood in the process.

After we both came down from our high he picked me up and took me into the bathroom, placing me in the shower gently. Running the bath water and getting in behind me.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he kissed my wound on my neck from his fangs. He chuckles as he whispers in a dark tone against my ear.. "You never told me you were a virgin.." I felt his gaze pierce through my blushing face. "I apologize.. I guess that was an important factor.."

HEYYYY im sorry if this chapter was a little weirddd I actually tried with this but ive never EVER done a smut sceneeeee I hope yall liked it and hopefully I will start writing in my gojo story soooooon!

Word count: 1733