𝐧𝐨.𝟖

Queens, NY📍

★★★

Vicky's POV-

Vicky's POV-

Friday/Halloween

Friday/Halloween

Today was the day of Genesis's "Party of the century" and the second me and the girls get out of school, where getting dressed and ready. The party starts at 7pm and ends whenever. The parties out here at Queens, last all night long.

Me and Kenny been workin stuff out. It's not a serious serious relationship but were just working things out and seeing how things go. Maybe Kenny is the one for me and not Jovanny. Who knows?

"Hi Vicky!!" Kenny waved from down the hall as a smile grew on my face. "Hi kenny" I said as he walked up to me and held my hand. "what class you got now?" he asked as we held hands and walked down the hall.

"KENNY IS WITH VICKYYYY?" I heard voices from down the hall as me and Kenny turned and looked to see who it was. It was Jadyn and Jason. "OOOO WE TELLIN JOVANNYYYYY" they snickered and ran as me and Kenny smacked our teeth and stopped holding hands.

"this sum bullshit" Kenny huffed. "I gotta go to my art class now. I'll see you at the party Kenny" I said stopping in front of the class and hugging him. I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "bye bye" he waved and walked to class as I smiled and walked into mine.

Later/6:00pm

Genesis's POV-

We got the decorations and everything ready. We were in our costumes already. I was dressed as a devil, Brianna was a angel, and Ruby was a fallen angel. We look so good.

 We look so good