𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟒

Queens, NY📍

★★★

Jovanny's POV-

Jovanny's POV-

3 weeks later

Bro, me and Vicky have been doing way better. We've been gettin our money up and we thinkin bout buying a place. I've been producing mad songs lately and ion expect them to actually be hits.

Vicky has been working on her new clothing brand named "Sapphire". It's a woman's clothing brand and it's been doing mad well so far. She eventually wants to grow the business to the point where she can open up stores across the world.

I think if we keep this up, we won't need school at all. We could live the rest our lives problem free. I'd love that.

I sat in my studio working on my new song. "Grah. Grah" I shouted in the mic as Jadyn and Jason laughed at me. "Every opp shot lik-" I was about to say before my phone started ringing.

I grabbed it from my pocket and saw who it was. Vicky was calling. I answered it and put the phone on speaker.

"yo wassup" I said as I heard Vicky sniffle. "what happened?!" I asked confused. "I-I took a pregnancy test Gio.." she cried as my heart dropped to my ass and Jadyn and Jason's eyes widened. "..its positive" she sniffled as I froze.

"oh shit.." Jadyn said.

Later

"Shhhh shhh shh. It's aight baby. Just relax. Take deep breaths" I said and hugged her from behind as she cried and looked down. "Its aight stop crying" I huffed as she turned and hugged me. I looked down at her and frowned.

"im only 17" her voice quivered. "we gon get through this. Don't worry. We doin good so far. A baby is just a small challenge. We can do this ma" I said, trying to calm her down as she cried. "This shit is just so stressful bro" she cried.

"It okay Vicky" I rubbed her back.

Later

'WAT!? BUMBACLOT! AH YUH INSANE?! AH YUH MAD?! YUH GOT A GYAL PREGNANT!? YU ONLY 17, SON. NOW YUH GOTTA DEAL WIT A LITTLE DEMON SEED RUNNING AROUND ASKING FA FOOD!" My dad shouted as I huffed and my siblings laughed at me. He was yelling at me but all I could focus on was the big ass gap between his two front teeth. He kinda looked like a crack head version of Samuel L Jackson to be honest.

"It's fine dad. I can handle a baby!" I said as he looked at me like I had three heads. "HOW AH YA GONNA TAKE CARE OF A KID?! TELL MI!..MI REALLY WANNA KNOW HOW! YUH PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN BUILD AH DAMN CRIB IF YUH NEEDED TUH!" he said as I smacked my teeth. "thats crazzyyy" Tone and Marcus laughed as I mugged them.

"baby stop yelling at him. He's growing up. I think he'll be fine" my mom told my dad as he looked at her like she was insane. "DA KID DIDN'T EVEN GRADUATE SCHOOL! HOW DA HELL HE GONNA HAVE HIS OWN KID!?" my dad argued. "Number 1, relax and level. Number 2, he's mature and can handle his own problems. Number 3, it's not even up to us if he's having the kid. If Victoria wants to keep the kid, then Jovanny has no choice. He has to be a father for their child" she said.

"Lawd!" My dad huffed and shook his head in disappointment and disapproval. "You was doing so good, son. Now yuh gotta deal wit a whole baby!" he huffed as I rolled my eyes. "I got this dad" I said.

Later

I knocked on Vicky's door and huffed. Her grandma answered the door. "Hey Gio" she huffed and side hugged me.

"hey miss" I said. "Vicky is upstairs" she said as I huffed and walked up the stairs. "baby! Im back" I said.

I walked to her room and opened the door. She was laying down in her bed, sleeping. I huffed and sat at the edge of the bed. I looked over at her face and she still had tears.

"Im back Vicky" I patted her gently. She slowly rubbed her eyes and looked at me. "..can you cuddle wimme?" she asked as I laughed.

I took off my shoes and got in the bed with her. She hugged me and sniffled as I rested my chin at the top of her head. "I love you" I said.

"I love you too Gio" she said.