Darkness Rising Part 2

"Of the Energon deposits we have located while you were away, Lord Megatron, this one, by far, is the most significant. The drones have been mining without pause during your absence, and have amassed quite a stockpile." Starscream informed, while I stood next to him, arms crossed. He then pointed to 7r1571an, "You there, fetch me a sample." He ordered, making me roll my optics.

"Starscream," a voice said from the darkness of a tunnel in the deposit. Starscream jumped with a fright before he turned around, and me turning my helm to look over my shoulder plate. A figure walked out of the shadows, and low and behold, the leader of the Decepticons, Megatron. "Now that I have returned, will issue the commands." He stated, glaring down at the seeker as he continued walking forward, and I moved out of his way.

"I... understand, Lord Megatron. Then as your humble servant, shall I ready the Spacebridge; to bring forth the Decepticon army you have surely gathered during your three years in space?" Starscream queried. "My army will come, but my time away has yielded a more... intriguing means of materializing them."

I looked over to what Megatron had in his right servo, and to my surprise, it was Dark Energon. "The solidified form of the matter the ancient text refers to... as the Blood of Unicron." Megatron stated as I hopped on his back, looking over his shoulder plate.

I have heard tales and stories of Dark Energon, but have yet to see such a matter in person, that is until now. What an exciting thing; it might help me with my research.

"Unicron the Destroyer? But it is said that his blood is the antispark." Starscream said. "Plucked from cosmic shores, gaze upon Dark Energon." Megatron smirked. "Legend says that it has the power to revive the dead, ḑ̵̘̍̽é̶̡͔̮͉̱͓̔̀̄̈̾á̵̞̄ḍ̸̖͑͌. Is it not, my liege, l̴̗̀̑͑͗̎̕i̴̻̳̯͋͑ȩ̸̰͚̤̉̏̄͌̕g̶̳̣͔̈̀́e̷͇̍̐?" I rhetorically asked.

Oh, right, I forgot to mention that my voice box messed up in a fire. And I remember the incident like it was an orbital cycle ago, back when I was young and naive. I zoned out as the memory file came to me.

-Flashback-

I was tapping my digits on my knee plate, waiting for a friend. It's hard to make friends since the war started, and hard to tell if the friends you made won't betray you for their benefit. But, I know that my friend wouldn't give up our friendship over giving the Autobots the advantage; Wasp and Bumblebee aren't like that. I know they aren't. We promised we would be friends forever, even if we were on opposite sides of the war.

Today, I was just hanging out with Wasp, but he was acting strange. One of the strangest things he asked me a few joors ago was 'If you would, would you join the Autobots for the sake of our friendship?' To that, I said that I couldn't because I would be leaving the only family member that cares for me behind. Later on, he told me to meet him in the woods and told me that he wanted to discuss something with me.

I then caught the smell of something. It smelled like... something was burning? I looked around me to see no fires nearby, so I climbed up a tree, and looked over the horizon, and I was given a shocked sight.

In front of me, I saw blue flames. I looked to my right and saw more flames. To my left, more flames. I turned around to look behind me and saw more flames.

Quickly climbed down and ran the way I entered the woods. Meanwhile, I was trying to comm Wasp. "Come on, come on, pick up!" I muttered to myself, as I saw little bits of flames around the area, growing as I ran closer.

"::Hello?::" I heard him said, answering the call. "Wasp, I need help! You know the place that you wanted to talk to be at. It on fire, and I'm trapped at the center!" I exclaimed, my optics swelling up with tears.