Joy

Joy filled Delilah when the door opened and she seen the boy she loved with her brother and alive. The girl ran up to him leaping into his arms "are you ok what did they do" the girl asked bombarding him with questions all at once " I'm fine just a few cuts and bruises" Isiah told her giving the girl a long kiss to reassure her.

Finn cleared his throat to grab the attention of the two. "You can get your hand of her arse for a start" Finn told Isiah sending him a cold glare causing Isiah to remove his hands and put the girl down. "Tommys set you a list of rules he'll come over and explain them in a bit" Finn said to his little sister which she nodded in agreement.

The boys Pov:
"How the fuck did we not know she was sneaking in and out that fucking house" Arthur said looking at Tommy "listen she's getting older but I don't want her ending up the duff" Tommy replied "fucking hell that would be some talk" John added.

"Anyone you hear talking will be fucking cut" Tommy said "Right come on I've work to be at" John said gulping down this rest of his pint and putting on his coat which Arthur and Tommy followed his actions. " fuck sake this talk is going to be like telling a load of twelve year olds about sex" Tommy said to the lads as they got to the front door .

The boys all walked through the door but there eyes were attached to the two teens in each others arms sleeping on the couch. "Wake up" Arthur and John said while laughing and mocking the two teens. "Alright boys that's enough Isiah you already know what I'm about to tell Evelyn so there is no need for you to be here help John in the office.

"First rule stay the fuck out of each others rooms" Tommy said looking straight at the girl "Tom that's so unfair so what we just have to sit around you lot" Evelyn complained sinking back in the chair "would you rather not to see him at all" Tommy questioned her "No" Evelyn muttered "Second rule" Tommy announced to the teen "He does not come here when you are alone and you do not go over to his when he is on his own" Tommy said in a stern voice.

Evelyn just sat there she hated this whole thing she hated how she couldn't even be in a room alone with the boy she loved. "And last rule" Tommy said looking straight at her giving her a cold glare "no fucking" he said "am I clear no fucking" He repeated "and if I found out you are I will kill him and you will be sent off on the road with the lees" Evelyn looked like she wanted to cry she couldn't even be affectionate with the boy she loved.

"And get poll to see if your pregnant and then go to the clinic" Tommy said while getting up "If I find out you are I will fucking cut him understand" Tommy questioned "and if any rules are broken you will no longer see each other" Tommy said while turning around and walking out the door.

Later on:
Evelyn sat up in her room she didn't want to go down for dinner and face her brothers and it was the first day of her period so she had bad cramps so she said to herself that I'd anyone came up she would use it as an excuse "EVELYN DINNER" John roared up the stairs to which Evelyn never replied nor came down. "Evelyn dinner!" John roared walking into her room without knocking

"I'm not hungry" Evelyn said looking down while holding her stomach."What's wrong with ya now" John said while sitting down on her bed Evelyn just hugged him and muttered "nothing" " Evelyn I'm you brother I know when something wrong so tell me" John said to the girl " fine" Evelyn gave in "ok so basically I was supposed to have dinner with Isiah tonight and i just got my period and my stomachs hurting and I don't want to eat with everyone" she huffed.

"Go on I'll talk to Tommy" John said looking at her while letting out a sigh as Evelyn's face lit up and she gave him a big hug " Thank you Thank you Thank you" Evelyn said while jumping up to get her coat hat scarf and gloves "Ring him and tell him your going round then I'll walk ya" John said while smiling at the girl.

"I'm letting her go round to Isiahs" John said while walking into the kitchen " why the fuck would you do that" Finn asked looking up at him " I would like to know to John why would you let her around there" Tommy chimed in while Arthur just watched "Listen I'll explain later but she's already have a shit day I just thought this would make her feel better" John told them all.

"I'm ready"Evelyn said while walking into the kitchen with her new coat dress and heels "Bit dressy for just to talk with Isiah" Tommy said looking the girl up and down as the smile faded of her face and she just looked down " shut up Tom" John said while walking the girl out of the kitchen and into the hall where he put his coat on and headed out while placing his cap on his head.

Evelyn knocked on the door with a big smile and when Isiah answered his was nearly just as big "Right I'm off ya can stay the night just don't be at anything" Evelyn nodded her head vigorously at her brother as he walked away "come on" Isiah said while smiling at the girl and moving aside to let her in from the cold.

Evelyn was shocked when she seen what Isiah had done for her. Right in front of the fire Isiah had a two person table and chairs with a white tablet cloth a vase of flours and candles in the middle and knives and forks " do you like it" Isiah said while hugging the girl from behind and kissing her neck "I love it siah" Evelyn said sinking into him "I know it's not much but it's all I could do" He told her "Isiah it's loads it's absolutely beautiful" Evelyn replied now placing her hands on top of the boys on her waist.

"I'll make a hot water bottle for your before we go to bed too" he said nuzzling his face into her neck "I love you" Evelyn said in a soft tone while closing her eyes "I love you more princess" Isiah said as they swayed side to side. "Sit" Isiah said as he took her jacket off her  and put out his hand to take her gloves. "I'll go get the food" the boy said after pulling out her chair

Fast forward to them going to bed:

"You go up and I'll get you a hot water bottle and a cup of tea for both of us" He told her After he returned upstairs he gave Evelyn her hot water bottle and cup of tea. "Here love it's more comfortable to sleep in" He said while tossing her a top of his.The two got ready for bed and slept in each others arms all night long.

⚠️Authors notes!!!!⚠️

Hey I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've posted I'm experiencing some really bad health problems right now and it's been so hard to be motivated but at 4 this morning I just decided to write it 😂 anywayssss I want to thank everyone who has still been ready my story ty am I love you all !!!!