✰ TITLE CRAWL

a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

𝐅𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒

ᴀɴᴀᴋɪɴ ꜱᴋʏᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

Akya Sagral is no Jedi. From a young age, Akya has been alone. So when the Jedi Order took her in after determining her high midichlorian count, she was overjoyed. But a young Akya did not know how difficult it would be for her. At the rate things are happening, most might think Akya may never become a Jedi. She has been helped. Masters have tried. All have failed. Yet, the midiclorians still run through her blood, and Akya has nothing to show for it.

Anakin Skywalker is a Jedi Padawan. He is strong, but lost, and for the Chosen One, choosing the right path doesn't seem so easy. He has a destiny to fulfill, but is most definitely not ready to wear those shoes just yet. His need for power and approval seems to get him nowhere, and yet, he continues his frustration. Anakin needs perfection, and that is someplace no one can get to.

When Anakin bumps into Akya at the Jedi Temple, he decides that he can start small. That destiny does not have to be so difficult— and perhaps, that their fates are intertwined. Both are convinced they are connected somehow, in some way. The Force has no desire to keep them apart. Neither do they.

Both have scars. Both have ongoing battles inside. And both have faults. But together, their world is perfect...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

CAST

Akya Sagral

episode 2: attack of the clones

episode 3: revenge of the sith

played by Courtney Eaton