Gifts And Sweet Promises

✨sweet smut✨

Release day

(Also if your curious of the vibes for the video imagine a mix of 'Birthday' by Ten and 'Red Lights' by Bang Chan and Hyunjin. Maybe a little bit of the baby girl element of 'Guilty' by Taemin)

☆☆☆☆☆

"5..."

My heart beats in my ears as the staff counts the last seconds down.

"4..."

Everyone seems excited as we wait for the song to officially drop

"3..."

I look across the crowded room and find Indigo's gaze fixed on me.

"2..."

I smile at him and a small smile tugs at the corner of his lips. I glance back at the clock.

"1!"

Staff cheer happily and we all clap. Indigo song 'Chain Of Command' has been officially released. I smile to myself as I watch the view count increase quickly.

"For all of your hard work, dinner and drinks on me tonight!" I shout and the staff cheer. My eyes land on Indigo and he smiles brightly. I'm so proud of him.

Daisy finds me in the crowd and I begin to chat with her about the song. The celebration continues as we order food and drinks.

We watch the views and comments on the song and people are loving it. Indigo does a celebratory live and festivities continue into the night.

☆☆☆☆☆

Eventually people start to clear out and Indigo excuses himself. He did drink a bit but he isn't nearly as heavily sloshed as he was when we drank together.

I decide to stay at the celebration for a little longer and after a few minutes my phone buzzes in my pocket.

_____________

♡Indigo♡

♡Indigo♡
June~ I'm in the car...

I want to see you now.

You
You just saw me Indigo

♡Indigo♡
Not alone...

Come out here.

I have a surprise for you.

You
Okay

I'll be down in 10

_________

My phone pings again and when I open the message I see a picture of Indigo sitting in my car. His cheeks are flushed and his shirt buttons are undone. He bites his lip seductively and has total fuck me eyes.

I turn off my phone quickly and look at the people next to me. None of then seem to have seen what I was just looking at. I turn my phone on and close the picture quickly

_________

♡Indigo♡

You
I'll be there in 5

♡Indigo♡
Glad I could persuade you ;)

__________

I wait a few more minutes then excuse myself aswell. I hurry to my office and grab my purse, then head out to my car. I get into the driver's seat and Indigo smiles happily at me.

"June!" He exclames and kisses my cheek. He's definitely not drunk probably just buzzed. I made sure not to drink so I could take us home.

"Hey love." I smile and caress his cheek. Even when we were celebrating with everyone he's the only one I really wanted to see. He kisses the inner part of my wrist.