Shibari

✨light smut maybe✨

"So how does it feel?" I ask while pouring us a few drinks. We are now back at my apartment celebrating Indigo's performance with a bottle of champagne.

"How does what feel?" Indigo asks, accepting a glass from me. I take a seat next to him.

"Knowing your song has officially hit number one in less than a week of being released." I take a sip of champagne and give him a coy smile. "Are you planning to continue singing, or is a one hit wonder enough for you."

"Hey I've had other hit songs!" Indigo pouts and I shrug.

"Never like this. You may have been big before, but you're well on your way to dominating the industry." I swirl the champagne in my glass. "You could start a retirement fund now, and just quit all together if you wanted too." I joke.

"I plan to continue. I've been training to be an idol a long time. I don't intend to quit now." Indigo lays back and relaxes onto the couch. We still haven't changed out of our outfits and he looks absolutely stunning.

"Good. Quiting would be a waste of your talents. I have an eye for talent, and I know you're destined for more." I finish off my glass of champagne and pour us both another, before sitting back.

"Mmh 'dominating the industry' as you said." He does air quotes. I bubble with laughter. The champagne makes me giddy.

"A sub dominating the industry." I giggle to myself and Indigo smiles. "Never thought I'd see the day." I rest my head against his arm and he plays with my hair.

His kind eyes gaze into mine and I can't help but feel like there's more behind them now. I don't know if he feels the same as me but I harbor a deeper sense of affection for him.

It's a kind of... bond, like we are 2 sides of the same coin. Soulmates, for lack of a better word.

When I'm with him it's like I'm a real person again. All of the trauma and loss doesn't feel like such an awful thing. It feels like it was all necessary for me to be where I am now.

"Do you think..." I stray off.

"Do I think what?" He asks and I shrug it off. "What is it June? You clearly have something on your mind." I think for a moment.

"Do you think this..." I gesture between us. "Will make it in the long run?"

"Of course, but why do you ask? Are you doubting our chemistry now?" His fingers trace my cheek.

"No. I think we have great chemistry and a perfect dynamic, but... I keep wondering if it's enough. We'll never be a normal couple. We can never go on public dates or even hold hands in public. Being with me means you'll have to hide our relationship... Is that really okay with you?"

My eyes search his face. He gives me a soft smile. "I know all of that, and it's fine with me. I don't need other people to know how I feel about you, I just need you to know how I feel." He sets both our glasses onto the coffee table and moves closer to cup my face. "Being with you is enough for me, so please stop doubting us."

I chuckle. "God you're hot when you say stuff like that." I lean in and give him a soft but passionate kiss. We haven't changed out of our outfits so I'm still wearing the black gloves.

I pull on the ring on the front part of his collar and draw him closer. His tongue slips into my mouth and our hands explore the familiar contor of each others bodies.

I bite his lip gently before pulling away. We both let out uneven shakey breaths. His eyes move from my eyes to my lips before he kisses me again. I undo the few buttons of his jacket, sliding my hands beneath.

The Boy On A Leash (Official)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें