Chapter 1

"And so, we ask that you wait for a bit until we strategize our battle with the Shogunates, are you fine with that, Lumine?"

Kokomi, The Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island and a descendant of the Sangonomiya Clan, asked her friend, Lumine, the Well-known Traveler from afar.

"Of course, might as well explore Watatsumi Island."

Lumine said as she and Paimon left to explore the island.

"Well then, Gorou, where will you and your troops be coming from?"

With Lumine

"What do you think, Lumine? Isn't this beautiful!?"

Paimon, the Emergency Food, exclaimed as they walk around the Island.

"Yes it is, aside from those Fatui that we encountered, it is a peaceful place."

"Paimon knows you'll like it!"

Bam! Dum!

"Hm?"

"What is it Lumine?"

"Didn't you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Listen."

Bam! Dum!

"There it is again!"

"Paimon can hear it now! But... what is it?"

"It's coming from that cave! Let's go!"

"Hey! Wait for Paimon!"

They both entered the cave as the beat became more and more louder. The two arrived and saw individuals dressed in white robes with a violet cloth tied to their waist. Some of them were dancing while some are playing a beat on the drums.

"What are they doing?"

Paimon whispered as a man saw them.

"Who dare interupt the Sacred Ceremony!"

"We didn't mean to!"

Paimon said as she hid behind Lumine.

"I thought we had explained to the Priestess that no one is allowed to come inside the Temple of the Sun God, when the Ceremony is being held!"

The man shouted as Lumine bowed to him.

"I'm very sorry, I didn't know, if I had, I wouldn't dare to interupt."

The man looked at her and sighed, he turned around and starts to walk away.

"You've been forgiven, however you must not try and do it again! Or we shall sacrifice both of you to the Sun God as punishment!"

"Eek! Sacrifice?! Paimon doesn't want to be one!"

"Sun God?"

"Yes, Sun God Nika! A God who follows no one but his own will! He is the God we pray to!"

"May I ask, who is this Sun God Nika?"

"Very well, follow me, and you shall see the Walls that held the story our God!"

The man said as he walked deeper to the cave as Lumine and Paimon followed, soon they reached a hallway filled with engraving.

"This is where our ancestors engraved the story of Sun God Nika!"
.
.
.
.
.
I stood there, looking at my Captain laying on the ground, not moving one bit, I didn't want to believe this but... he's dead... sadness filled my heart as I fell to my knees as tears pour down on my face... Kaido, had killed him... All I could do was look.