Chapter 3

In Mondstadt

"Jean, you really need to rest."

Lisa said as she sat by the table Jean is currently working on.

"I can rest later, if I don't finish finish all of this paperwork today, there will be more tomorrow."

Jean said not bothering to look at Lisa.

"You know... Sometimes I wish someone will show you what it means to relax and enjoy life, because, it seems like you forgot it already."

"I do know how to relax, but without Grand Master Varka and most of the Knights, we must always be alert."

"Why must you be so stubborn... We have no more danger, We-"

Suddenly, A huge burst of aura appeared and shaken both of them. They quickly ran outside to see where it came from, there they saw Venti looking towards the direction of Liyue.

"It seems that he's awake... might as well visit him sometime..."

Jean heard, as Venti walked towards them.

"Lor- I mean, Venti, what brings you here?"

Jean asked.

"Originally, to see you about the situation on the matter I presented to you a few days ago."

"Ah! Yes, I remember, I manage to find three books containing the "Sun God" however none of them has said the day of his arrival."

"The Sun God?"

Lisa asked curiously, she had never heard of a Sun God.

"Yes, Most records of him were destroyed by Celestia as he refused to obey their commands. he is known to be the Being who truly embodies "Freedom" more than Barbatos himself, at least that's what was written on the books."

Jean explained as Venti nods and continued.

"He is known as Nika, a former pirate that turned to a God on his death by some unknown being. He doesn't follow rules, only his own will. He brings a smile to wherever he goes. He had freed Old Mondstadt from the hands of Nobles and took over Mondstadt for 10 years along with Barbatos before, leaving.

 "If Nika were to see Mondstadt now... what do you think will his response be? Lord Barbatos?"

Lisa asked smugly as Jean looked at Venti with fear, only to see him proudly posing with a smile on his face.

"Positively, Of course, Mondstadt is his Ideal Nation that isn't govern by anyone! Of Course, there's the Knight of Favonius who are the protectors of Mondstadt, but he will not mind it as- Wait a minute..."

Venti stopped as he looked at Lisa who has her arms cross looking at Venti with a smug on her face, Jean who is currently shaking her head with disappointment and the two guards who are shocked.

"I... um... I think I need to leave for a bit... Hehe..."

Venti said as he ran away, Jean sighed as she looked at Lisa.

"How long?"

"Since, you all came back from Stormterror or Dvalin's Lair... I mean, a simple bard capable of using the Holy Lyre to ease Dvalin? Sounds highly unlikely~"

"Well, We should probably just announce it to everyone since I don't trust you keeping it a secret."

"Oh, Jean... I'm offended. Well, it's not like your wrong~"

   With Venti

"So, you know the cause of that?"

Diluc asked as he gave Venti as Bottle of vine and a glass .