Chapter 2

"Is there a problem? Paimon?"

"Well... Madam Haru said that the arrival of the Sun God is in two days..."

Paimon explained as Kokomi lost all colors.

"WHAT?! Gorou! make the residents leave as soon as possible! Watatsumi Island must be evacuated before two days!"

"Yes! Ma'am!"

Gorou shouted as he ran as fast as he could. Kokomi, Lumine and Paimon soon followed to help the residents pack. A day has passed and the last of the residents were now on the boat sailing for Narukami Island.

"Kokomi, is it really wise to go to Narukami Island with us? just a reminder Lumine is a fugitive right now... and you are leading the rebels..."

"We have no choice, the other islands are either unsafe or filled with Shogunates, but if we go to Narukami Island and contact the Yashiro Commission or more specifically either Ayato or Ayaka the people of Watatsumi Island will be able to safely step foot on the island."

"I can do that. Ayaka offered her help in case anything happened." Once we reach a safe distance from land I'll sneak in to the Kamisato Estate and talk to her."

"Thank you, Lumine... it would be a great help."

"It's nothing, by the way, what happened to the Sons of the Sun God?"

"Soldier had informed me that they made it to Narukami Island just fine,  and are preparing for Sun God Nika's Arrival."

"Wow they are really dedicated to him huh... Paimon wish she had the same treatment..."

"Like hell you are getting the same.... you came into my life and I lose all my money to just feeding you, you glutton..."

"PAIMON IS NOT A GLUTTON!"

"Yeah, and I don't have a brother..."

"Just you wait! Paimon will show her wraith on you once Paimon restores her power!"

"Keep telling yourself that..."

"Why you!"

The journey to Narukami Island is a peaceful one, it took them almost a day before they had arrived and they were met by the Shogunates on their ships.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

Kokomi asked as Sara walked forward.

"Ships from Watatsumi Island, containing all the residents are seen by all of our bases around Inazuma, The Shogun wishes to know your intentions."

"Someone told us about a prophecy about Watatumi Island and it's destruction in a few hours, we wanted to evacuate the residents to Narukami Island."

"I didn't know that the Priestess of Watatsumi Island was a coward running on a mere prophecy."

"Why you!"

"Gorou! Stop! call me as what you want I'm not taking chances... Even if we had to defeat you in order to get through!"

"Very well then... Prepare for battle!"

A battle broke out as ropes were thrown at ships to lure the enemy ship closer, Civilians hiding from the clash, the sound of metal striking and soon a thunder rang out! Silence filled everyone as steps are heard coming closer and closer.

"Sara... why had you taken so long to report?"

And there arrives the Almighty Raiden Shogun, walking on air with her sword drawn her eyes glowing.

"Shogun! You didn't have to follow us..."

"Answer me, Sara... I asked a question..."

"Yes, Shogun! According to the Priestess of the Watatsumi Island, the said Island is reaching it's doom in a few hours..."

"And why may I ask is that? Priestess?" 

"T-The Sun God will arrive in a few hours and with that is the destruction of Watatsumi Island..."

After it was said the Shogun's mood change as the Sun God was said.

"Nika? Sun God Nika? Has it been not 500 years since he last showed his face to me, are you certain of this?"

"Yes, it was the Sons of the Sun God that said the Prophecy."

"Sara, guide them back to the Island send the Shogunates for the Sons of the Sun God, and capture them, I would like to ask them a few questions."

"As you wish! Shogun!"

 "Traveler, and Kokomi... right? Anyway, if what you said is true, then we must head to Narukami Shrine, I have a feeling that he will first visit there after being gone for so long..."

The Shogun said as she walked away, Lumine and Kokomi looked at eachother and shrugged and followed her, with Paimon and Gorou staying to help the residents find their new home.

Meanwhile in Mt. Aocang

Bam

Bam

Dum

Bam

Bam

Dum!

"Nishishishi!"

In Liyue

Xianyun, Zhongli, Shenhe are currently eating at Wanmin Restaurant, chatting with Shenhe leaving for sometime to serve Customers.

"It has been since we had sat down and enjoyed ourselves have we, Rex Lapis?"

"Yes, indeed, Cloud Retainer, but don't casually call me by that name... it will be a problem for me..."

"Then don't call One by that name also..."

"Very well... but, onto another topic, how is his condition?"

"One had checked on him the other day and One will say that he is close to awakening, and when that time come, One asks for your help on subduing him incase he goes to a rampage..."

"Of course, I and a few others left him in your care suddenly and left right after, it is only right for me to help anyway I can."

"Thank you, One appre-"

"!"

Both of them had stopped and stood up from they're seats, and looked towards the direction of Mt. Aocang. Shenhe arrived after feeling that tremendous pulse surging throughout Liyue.

"Master! A-"

"Cloud Retainer, I thought it would be a few more weeks."

"One had also anticipated that... but it seems that he is eager to "play"... Shenhe! Call Ganyu and head to Mt. Aocang! We will wait for you there!"

"Yes, Master!"