CHAPTER 01: Case Study

☣️________________☣️

☣️__________________☣️

IN SEOUL NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE

A  U  T  H  O  R 'S  P  O  V

The students are gathering around in the lecture room as all of them are the Last Year Medical Residence, will soon graduate and went on the profession of Doctor that saves people's life...

The day is also special not because of the everyday study sessions but it's special because of a certain Person coming here to guide them.... A special person of a Prominent Figure of this Medical field, is coming to give them a lecture Sessions Today......

The person is famous not only for his medical Excellency but also for his charismatic Persona and World-wide Handsomeness......

But One particular Case that was a sensitation in fifteen Years ago but till now that case was hold on people's mind thoroughly..... The Haunting Case Of - " Park Family Murder Case ".... The Famous Park Family who's companies once dominated every top-notch companies of Korea was now extinct.....

The Door of the lecture room opened as all of the students immediately sat on their respective seat as the Many professors with a Senior Surgeon of Medical College came inside....

One of the professor went on the mic as he cleared his throat grabbing the attention of the students as he started to speak," Hello Stu
dents.... I hope you all already know today's special Lecture Sessions..... We, Doctors, Save people's life's.... And it's our duty when we chose this profession.. Hope you will all was able to gather knowledge from his guidances that will help you all in the near future..... Welcome, Dr. Kim Seokjin, Famous Psychiatrist and Now the Current Head of Dalmajung Mental Asylum....

 Kim Seokjin, Famous Psychiatrist and Now the Current Head of Dalmajung Mental Asylum