CHAPTER 04 : A Glimmer in the Darkness

☣️_________________☣️

☣️__________________☣️

[ F  l  a  s  h  b  a  c  k ]

IN DALMAJUNG MENTAL ASYLUM

A U T H O R ' S    P O V

The asylum might be located on the outskirts of a town or hidden away in a remote area, surrounded by overgrown vegetation, rusted gates, and crumbling walls.The building itself could be an imposing structure, reminiscent of Gothic architecture, with weather-worn facades, broken windows, and sections of the roof caved in. A sense of foreboding might emanate from the asylum, with dark, narrow corridors visible through the cracked windows.

Young Dr. Kim Seokjin stepped into the dimly lit hallway of Dalmajung Mental Asylum, the weight of the asylum's oppressive atmosphere pressing down on him like a suffocating blanket.

A sense of neglect permeates the atmosphere, with the smell of mold and decay lingering in the air.The interior of the asylum is a maze of corridors, some poorly lit and others shrouded in darkness, creating a sense of disorientation and claustrophobia.Rooms and wards might be sparsely furnished, with old, rusted bed frames and tattered mattresses. Graffiti and vandalism could mar the walls, along with mysterious stains and ominous symbols scratched into the surfaces.

Some areas might be locked off or inaccessible, adding to the sense of mystery and danger lurking within the asylum. Throughout the asylum, a sense of fear and despair hangs heavy in the air, with the constant feeling of being watched or pursued by unseen forces. Strange noises echo through the halls at night, from the rattling of chains to the distant sounds of moaning and wailing.Shadows dance across the walls, playing tricks on the mind and fueling paranoia and dread in those unfortunate enough to find themselves within the asylum's walls.