LOVE ) I

/ APHRODITES PALACE .

Moment.

"Easy, easy, alright?" I said to my dragon as he flew me down towards the entrance to the PALACE.

"Lu." I held onto the sapphire dragon. My eyes trying to locate where I should land.

I found a spot after getting closer to the ground. "Alright just.. kinda stop here." I guided, he followed.

We slowly flew down, I could feel the wind brush against my face which made my eyes close. It was comforting.

As Lu touched the ground, I made sure to get off steadily. Not wanting to mess up the MEE SUA in the bag it was in.

My feet touched the ground and I started to brush myself off. I brushed off imaginary dust as well pulling out this PET AMULET that I had. Mines obviously was a dark blue.

It's kind of fascinating, but weird.

"Thank you Blu." I thanked my dragon before putting it inside the PET AMULET.

I firmly took a hold of the plastic bag I had and I started to walk up the pearly steps.

"Let's see..." I mumbled as I picked up my pace, wanting to see Bryan.

I started to slow down. My hand touched the wall of the actual entrance to the PALACE.

I peeked my head inside, hoping to see him. But.. I didn't.

Disappointing..

"Bryan?" I yelled out, voice echoing. Hoping to hear a response. I really wanted to hear a response.

But, silence filled the area.

I felt my face scrunch up. My eyebrows furrowed as I quickly headed towards the THRONE ROOM. Expecting to at least see him sitting on the throne.

I started to get disappointed. "Is he not here..?" I mumbled to myself. "Bryan!?" I shouted. No one responded.

I walked towards one of the rooms next to the THRONE ROOM. It was near the place where me and him first met.

I stopped in my tracks. "Hm."

/     SIX MONTHS AGO   .

Introductions.

"I still have you, right Helios?" I heard a quivering voice say.

Is it Bryan?

He sounded like he just got done crying.

I started to walk closer to the voice, though I heard the sound of flames.