AVE

/ REGARDS .

Mellifluous.

"Oh! you made it!" A smile appeared on my face, I walked closer to the tall KITSUNE.

I bowed to her as a greeting and she did as well.

"Welcome aboard, Mo-miji!" I said to her, standing up straight afterwards. She copied my movement.

I brushed imaginary dust off my BLUE robe, before staring at her SHARP YELLOW eyes.

Still having a smile on my face, I asked. "How was your trip?"

Momiji shrugged. "Well.. you know, a bit of a walk. But— I managed." Her accent dripping from her voice, thickly. "I did a bit of SIGHT - SEEING too." She added on.

I nodded. "You're here now though! And that's the important part." I clapped my hands once. "I do hope you have a wonderful time here."

She smiled softly, thanking my kindness silently.

"Now come with me." I asked her. "Let's talk in my office," I suggested.

Momiji nodded again. "Alright, lead the way."

We both started to walk to my office, hearing noises beneath us due to us walking on the path.

I unlocked the door to my office and walked inside, immediately being greeted by my dragon.

"Alright, so.. welcome to my office." I announced out loud.

Momiji followed behind me, she let out an intrigued noise.

I held my hands together, pursing my lips while looking around my office.

It looks so bland.

"Um.." I said, looking at her. "I'm still going through- like a little bit of renovation."

Momiji gave a silent breath, looking around the place is amazement.

"Like, upstairs I am trying to move stuff around. But—" I stopped myself from rambling and gave a quick sigh.

"—This is my office area. Um.." Momiji finally stared at me to listen to what I had to say completely, clasping her hands together.

"As you probably know already, I'm— y'know, office—" I brung one of my hands out to gesture to the room we're in. "I'm like the counselor."

Momiji nodded. "Mhm, you run the establishment, right?" She questioned.

I nodded as well. "I'm kind of supposed to- y'know, make sure everything around the ASIAN part of the CAMP OASIS is doing fine."

"I see." She replied.

I turned my head. "Uh.." I noticed a teapot. "Would you like some tea?" I asked her, trying to make a good impression. "There's some— I mean I can make some tea for you, if you want." I suggested.