21. Trouble trouble

"So?"

Minho hears a voice say from beside him. It is none other than Hyunjin, the gossiper, the cupid and the mosquito of this group.
"It's been 3 days. Only."

"It's still 3 whole days. You're lucky I have survived."

"Don't exaggerate."

"I wish I wasn't."

"Pffft" he laughs, stopping the moment the other glares at him.
"Okay okay. Text him. I wanna say hi since you can't stay A MINUTE without him."

Leeknow does as he is told, opening his DMs, a smile growing in his lips when he sees that his beloved is online.

"What is that Mr. Lover boy~?" Hyunjin starts teasingly hitting his shoulder with a cunning smirk smacked on his face.

Leeknow glances at his phone again to check if there is anything weird written which unfortunately isn't.
"I don't see the interesting thing." He says monotonously, basically warning the other.

"The username says otherwise~"

"It's a damn possessive pronoun you human equivalent of stupidity."

"Who are you trying to fool??"

"Nobody you-"

"Stop with the insults! I'm only spitting facts."

"Which are?"

"You like hiiimmm~ so so muuuuch."

"Sherlock Holmes could never.."

"Stop!"

"No."

"Let me text him." Hyunjin gestures for the other to pass his phone to him.

"Send anything weird and you're dead." Leeknow warns, sickeningly calm.

"Yes sir." Leeknow watches as his friend types something and then presses once something else.

"Hi Hannn~" He waves at the camera lifting the phone in the  air.

"Hi!" Another voice echoes through the phone.

"Leeknow wants to say hiii." He elbows him and turns the camera to show the other slumping in his seat with the most serious face like a child after being grounded.

"Hiii."

At that though, his mood changes, softly smiling and waving at the screen.

"How are you doing there?" Hyunjin sneakily giggles and turns the phone back to himself.

"Just fine. I got- AY stop don't hit him. LIA- I'm sorry my cousins are fighting. They are both six and so noisy."

"It's fi-"

"Give it back to him please. I'll let you play on my phone if you stop."

A moment of silence.

"Uh what were you saying? So sorry."

"It's alright go take ca-"

A little girl suddenly snatches his phone and appears on the frame.

"Hi friends!" She starts running with it.

Hyunjin tries his best to cover the smile growing in his lips.

"Lia give it back!" Both Leeknow and Hyunjin hear their friend's voice vaguely shout from a distance.

"I seriously haven't sat down since the morning."

"I WANT CANDY!"

"IM TALKING LIA. PLEASE!-" He cries out "go sit doooown."