Revenge of the Slitheen: Part 2

***

***

Katalia was desperately trying to come up with an idea until something clicked in her mind and she smirked as rushed out of her hiding spot.

Hey!, Katalia shouted.

The female Slitheen turned around and spotted Katalia.

Who are you? And how was I not able to smell you?, the female Slitheen said.

Good sense of smell, have you?, Katalia said.

Oh, yes...best nostrils in the galaxy, official!, the female Slitheen said.

Katalia rummaged through her bag.

And you like my mum's perfume?, Katalia said with a smirk.

Sarah Jane is your mother? No matter, but her perfume is lovely, the female Slitheen said.

Katalia brought out a bottle of perfume from her bag.

Then sniff this!, Katalia exclaimed as she sprayed the perfume in the female Slitheen's face.

The female Slitheen squealed as she stumbled backwards.

Sarah Jane quickly stood up and rushed over to Katalia and hugged her.

Oh, Kat, you saved my life, but don't do that again. Now let's get out of here, Sarah Jane said.

They both rushed to the doors as Sarah Jane looked around in her pocket for her sonic lipstick.

I left my sonic lipstick in the car, Sarah Jane said.

Katalia rummaged through her bag and brought out her sonic screwdriver.

How on earth did you get your sonic screwdriver? It was on the TARDIS!, Sarah Jane exclaimed.

Katalia soniced the door and they both ran out and towards the car.

Remember when we went to investigate that school full of Krillitanes? Yeah, when we bumped into Dad and went aboard the ship, I may have took it when we were leaving and Dad was talking to you, Katalia said as she sheepishly smiled.

They stopped at the car as Sarah Jane stared at Katalia with a stern look on her face.

Katalia, Sarah Jane said sternly.

Come on! You have your sonic lipstick and Dad has his own sonic screwdriver, why can't I have mine?, Katalia complains.

Fair enough, now let's get out of here!, Sarah Jane said as they got into the car.

They drove off and Katalia dialled Luke's number.

Luke!, Sarah Jane said.

Sarah Jane, Luke said on the phone.

Katalia was right, it is aliens and it was the Slitheen, Sarah Jane said.

Yeah, I know!, Luke said on the phone.