Chapter 11

"Fine then!" I said and went out the door. I was going to the store to by some cute night outfits that will make Klaus fall!

I arrived to the store to buy some. I bought a lot too!!!

-TIME SKIP-

It was night fall, and I was going to change in my/Klaus' room. I told him not to come in. I was changing into some fluffy booty shorts and a TIGHT tank top. He's never seen me in that before, so he might fall. Well just see.

I walked out of my room, and to the living room. Where Klaus was at, at the moment. He was reading a book, I couldn't see the name. I really didn't care.

I walked into the room, and he looked up at me. His eyes literally almost popped out of his eyes sockets!

He got up and tried to kiss me. I put my finger to his lips, "Look, spill, touch!" Is all I said before sitting down in the chair he was sitting in. I picked up the book he was reading.

"Moby Dick! Huh!" I said while opening it to where he had it. He looked at me and smiled. I then threw the book on the couch, and got up.

I saw that something was on my foot. I bent down and got it. "Leaf!" I said

"FINE! Just stop teasing me!" He broke. YES! I got him! One point for me!

He then sat down on the chair and started to tell me. "When he looked down, he called you striper, but he said the other word for it." I looked at him with wide eyes. Why would he call me that!? Oh well!

I shrugged it off. Then pouted to Klaus. "What's wrong, love?" He asked.

I looked at him with a pouty face," I had so many other things to make you break! Why couldn't you have waited!?" I wined. He looked at me with a 'are you serious' look.

"We can pretend I didn't?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"I ruined the surprise. It's no use now!" I wined. Then I heard somebody run threw the door, screaming my name.

I sighed before turning to see who it was. I saw that it was Brittney. "Hey, Brittney. What's happened?" I asked. She had A tear of happiness threatening to come out.

"I broke up with Damon!" She sang. She started happy dancing around the room. Klaus was about to burst out laughing but I elbowed him in the side. He looked and me, and I glared at him.

"I'm just gonna go in here!" Klaus said, awkwardly. I looked at him funny and he chuckled. He's just TOO weird!

I guess Brittney saw the ring on my finger, because she asked about it. "Is that what I think it is? Did you get engaged?!" She asked. I nodded.

"Klaus?" She asked. I nodded. "Oh, ok. Well, I'm single, and I gotta get going. That's what I wanted to tell you, before Damon told you." I nodded, then she left.

Klaus walked back inside and looked at me funny. "That's a friend!" I defended.