Chapter 22

"Hello, Klaus." I said in 100% rage. He needed to leave me the heck alone!

"May I see our son?" He asked as if I would let him. I looked at him as if he were crazy. He had finally went insane.

"Are you crazy! I am not letting you see my baby! He doesn't need a father that makes women stay up every night crying!"

"Why do you think that! I wanna know who told you I left you? Who compelled you?"

"Why would I tell you!" After I said that, he looked me straight in the eyes and was compelling me. "Who compelled you that I left you?"

"Kol Mikealson." I said in monotone.

"Why?"

"He wanted you to suffer."

"You remember the memories between me and you." It took me a second to respond. Then I had tears in my eyes. I jumped into his arms.

"KLAUSY!" He seemed to be happy. He hugged me as tight as possible. Then after a few minutes I let go and started kissing him. I can't believe Kol compelled me to forget my feelings toward Klaus!

A few minutes after we started kissing, Patrick started whining because he couldn't see me. I cut off the kiss and looked behind me. Klaus got happy and worried. He didn't know if I would let him see our baby or not.

"Hold on a second." I told him, and went to go get Patrick. I walked back with him on my side. Klaus looked amazed. "This is our baby, Patrick Lee Mikealson."

I handed Patrick to Klaus. And he held him. He was so happy. He looked back at me, and was smiling. I smiled like crazy.

"Come on in Klaus." And he walked right in. He went right to Patrick's play thing. He sat him in it and let him watch cartoons. I put on Sesame Street for him to watch.

Klaus and I went to my room and made things happen. 😉😉

We came back into the living room to find Patrick asleep. I was so happy. I made my own family, and it was perfect. Now I only need to have Klaus move in or me move back to Mystic Falls.

What do I do!!!! 😫😫😫