Chapter 18

Everybody say in the living room. Caroline, Elena, Stefan, Tyler, Damon, Bonnie, Jeremy, some random guy, and myself. I went threw almost everybody and I remembered all the ones that I said.

"Hey, Elena, can I talk to you?" I asked her. She nodded and walked out of the room, to the other side of the hallway.

"What's up?" She said. I looked at her with confusion.

"Who is the guy sitting beside Caroline? That she is talking to. I have NO clue who that is!" I asked. She face palmed.

"That's Matt Donovan." She said, then went into the room.

"I know somebody she doesn't remember!" She said, making everybody stop talking and listen to her.

"Matt." She simply said. Everybody stares at Matt as he walked up to me.

"Casey, you don't know me?" He asked, sadness in his voice. I shook my head. He had tears in his eyes as he walked out of the house.

"Well then! That's weird!" Damon said as he drug me into another room. We got to the Kitchen and he stopped.

"Why'd you kiss me?" He asked in a low voice.

"I don't know! I just did!" I said in defense. I don't know why I kissed him, I was just seemed like a thing to do. Somebody came into the room. My back was facing them. So I turned around.

It was Elena and Stefan. Elena walked over to Damon and kissed him. They started making out, when I told Stefan to follow me. He looked confused, but did as I said. We walked into the middle of the road.

"What i-." Is all he got out, before I kissed him and then v/s to my house. Which was Caroline's house.

I arrived and slammed the door shut. Then locked it. I slide down the door and saw that Caroline was standing with the guy from earlier. I ran into the living room and tried to go to the kitchen.

I was blocked by an invisible wall. I looked at Caroline, she just looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry about this, Casey. But you have to stay in one place, so we can figure out what happened to you." She said while that guy walked in.

I plopped down on the couch and crossed my arms. He sat beside me. I didn't look at him, but I knew he was looking at me. Caroline left, and that meant me and him were the only ones here. I felt my heart trying to poor itself out to him, but I ignored it.

After about 4 hours, I turned to face him. He was still looking at me. He looked happy that I looked at him.

"Ok, here's the thing. I don't remember you. Like, I don't know how we met, how we fell for each other, how you proposed. Nothing! But, I want this feeling that my stomach gives me when I'm near you to stop! So, hi, my names Casey. What's yours?" I put out my hand. He took it and then everything went black.

¥Klaus' POV¥

I took Casey's hand, then she fell on the floor. I quickly picked her up and put her back on the couch. She started mumbling things.

I dialed Bonnie Bennett's number.

"Hello?"
"Bonnie!"
"Klaus, what do you want!?"
"I went to shake Casey's hand. She offered to start over, and I took her hand and then she fell the ground. She started mumbling things. Do you know what's wrong with her?"
"Klaus, she's getting her memories back!"

She said then hung up. I am SO happy that my wife is getting her memories of me back! I looked at Casey and she screamed out my name. I am SUPER confused right now!

'What memory does she have that she screamed my name?' I thought to myself before she jumped up and looked at me. I was so happy, yet, so scared.

She looked at me then she kissed me!

¥Casey's POV¥

I kissed him. I broke it off and looked at him. He looked so happy. I remember about the baby and looked down at my stomach.

I grabbed Klaus' hand and put it on my belly. He was shocked at first, but then got the drift. He stood there for a moment before he smiled.

"Are baby is still there!" He said. I just smiled and hugged him. I am so darn happy.

He broke away from the hug and grabbed my hand. He looked at it and noticed that I still had my wedding ring on.

I smiled at him. "Yes, I had it on. Even though I didn't remember you, that doesn't mean I didn't feel so kind of connection between us!" I said then kissed him.

We were standing up, and he had his hands around my waist. I had mine around his neck. We were full blown making out, then someone coughed.

We broke the kiss apart, but our hands were still in the same place. When we looked, it was Bonnie.

"That spell is broken, you are free to leave." She said before we v/s out of that house and to our house.

When we got there, I was kinda hungry. So, I went to grab a blood bag from the refrigerator. When I did, the girl with blonde hair walked by.

"Casey! You got your memories back! That's great!" She said while patting me on the back. When she did so, I fell unconscious on the floor.

When I woke up, I was in Klaus' room. I went to sit up, but somebody's arm held me down. I looked over and saw that Klaus was past out. I raised his arm, and got up.

I went downstairs to get something to eat. I was still hungry. I remembered about Elijah, Rebekah, and Matt. I remember it all.

I got to the refrigerator and opened it. I bent down to get a blood bag, and someone grabbed my wait and started to sway. I got up and turned around, ready to kill whoever did that. But, it was Klaus.

"What were you thinking?! I could have snapped you neck!" I yelled at him. He held his hands up in defense.

"You were the one to get out of bed. I just came down here to check on you." He said while grabbing my waist.

I made a tsk noise and backed out of his grip. "I can't do that with the baby still here!!" I said while rubbing my belly. He sighed in frustration then went upstairs. I followed, and got back into bed. I then drank my drink and then fell asleep!