Digging Deeper

All Onika did was smile and then in an blink of an eye she was gone. I couldn't breathe. That bitch. I went back outside. I looked at the exact same spot I buried her. It was perfectly fine. I went back inside and then went to sleep. The next morning we all woke up like this. Horrible. We couldn't even get up. Beyoncé and Rihanna left to their house. I started cleaning up. My hair was not on fleek. When I got done I did my hair and makeup. I smiled at the mirror. If only the bitch could see how great I am. I went downstairs.

"Onika!" said my mom.

Bitch where? Oh wait she's talking to me.

"I'm here." I said.

"What are we having for breakfast?"

"Sausage and eggs."

"I love those!!"

I ate with pleasure.  It was so good. After I was done I went shopping. I decided to invite Rihanna because Beyoncé could be a bitch sometimes. My daddy is rich my daddy this my daddy that ugh drives me insane! When Rihanna went to my house we got in the car. We turned on the radio and Anaconda was playing.

"Yasssssss this my shit." I said.

"My Anaconda DON'T!" Said Rihanna.

We got to the mall and decided to go to Forever 21. We saw skirts and cute shirts. I went to see the jewelry when all of a sudden I see her. Shes staring at me. I blink and all of a sudden she was gone. Onika can't be alive. I killed that bitch. She should be burning in hell. We left the mall and went home. I threw the 6 bags of clothes on the floor and went on my phone. It was almost 6pm. I was starving. I walked downstairs and decided to eat pizza rolls. I could smell the tomato and pepperoni. I heard the beep and took out the pizza rolls. They smell so good. I starting eating and scrolled through my messages. All of a sudden I hear a bang! What was that? I looked around and saw nothing. 

"Hello?" I ask. 

Nothing. 

If someone is playing with me I swear I'm going to chop their head off. As I get closer the sound gets louder. BANG! Everything went dark.