That Night

Treat or treaters. Always here and there. Luckily I had on a hoodie so no one knew who I was. Down the street I could see Rihanna and Beyonce. They were going to Onika's house. Bingo! I walk towards Onika's house. I could hear them outside the window.

"Does this make me look fat?" asked Rihanna.

"Yes." said Beyonce sarcastically.

"Shut up!" said Rihanna.

"Hey you asked and I responded." said Beyonce.

"I meant the honest truth." said Rihanna.

I could hear them all laughing having a grand old time. Makes me sick. I rush like a hawk just to give Onika a hint that I was there. She saw me.

"Alright I'm all done let's go!" said Rihanna.

I hid behind trees and trick or treaters. Then I made my way down the road. Onika saw me. I turn around and disappeared. Score. The bitch has a big surprise coming her way. I make my way down to Troy's party. I can't let no one see me so I went behind his house. It was really dark. Perfect. The leaves were crunchy. The air smelled like pumpkin. And it was Halloween. I went down the ally.

"Where were you?" asked my helper.

"Calm down. I was watching her she's going to come." I said.

"Alright, what will we do when she's here?" asked my helper.

"Leave that to me." I said with a devilish smile.

"Now I have to go. I need her to see me so she can follow me here." I said.

"Okay. I'll be here in the cabin." said my helper.

"Perfect" I said.

I ran off. I could see Onika walking towards the party. I heard the three girls talking to someone. I couldn't see who. I put on my hoodie and went inside the party. "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga pumped through the speakers. I saw Onika, Beyonce, & Rihanna get drinks and chips. Then they hit the dance floor. I stared at Onika till she saw me. She turned around and did. Score. I walked out the back door. She was following me. I ran into the woods. I quickly hid behind a tree. She couldn't find me. Bitch. Haha. I walked behind her slowly. She turned around and shut her mouth tight. I taped her mouth shut. I would have killed her but where's the fun in that? Haha. I tied her hands and started dragging her. She tried to scream but couldn't. We finally got to the cabin.

"Who are you?!" yells Onika.

I took of my hoodie. I could see shock in her face. Thunder roared.

"Surprise bitch. Haha." I said.

"Its you. But how?" Onika asked.

"Listen up hoe. We are twins. Someone took me and now I'm back. Tell our mom and I'll kill you. Besides I have all the answers. Hahaha." I said.

I looked outside and saw Beyonce and Rihanna looking for Onika.

"Shit." I said.

I taped Onika's mouth shut and walked outside.

"Where have you been?!" asked Beyonce.

"We've been looking for you!" said Rihanna.

"Sorry guys. I was interested and found this cabin." I said.

"Onika lets get back inside." said Beyonce.

"I'll meet you guys in a bit. I just gotta do something go on. I'll catch up." I said.

"Alright." said Rihanna & Beyonce together.

I saw them leave and turned around and walked back smiling. Time for this bitch to die.

"Now time to finish you up. Haha. Your friends are nice." I said with a devilish smile.

"They thought you were me!!" Onika said.

"Wasn't that the point? Haha." I said laughing.

"You won't get away with this." said Onika.

"Oh honey, watch me." I said.

"You ready? Haha." I said laughing.

I dragged her. I could see her trying to escape. Foolish girl you can't escape. I got her closer to the hole and saw her look. Thunder roared it looked like I was going to rain.

"No." said Onika.

"Goodbye bitch." I said laughing.

I turned around. I could hear voices and steps. Ugh those bitches just don't get what I'll catch up means! I dragged her faster.

"No!!! BEYONCE?!! RIHANNA?!!" yelled Onika.

"Please no!!! I can't die!!!!!" she said.

"Shut up bitch!!" I said.

This bitch better shut up before I kill her and then burry her. We were closer. I told her to stand up.

"Please don't do this. Please." she cried out.

"Aww poor baby. No mercy for you bitch." I said.

I pushed her. She fell. Haha bitch. I looked down. Tears in her eyes. I laughed and then blew her a kiss. I started filling the hole. When suddenly my helped touched my arm.

"This isn't part of the plan." I said.

"Fine. I'll wait for you inside." said my helper.

"This bitch is gonna die." I said.

I was almost done. Her head only showed. Thunder roared. And then the hole will filled and she died.