Ch-16 gone

"yeah and when she asked him he said he never would do that to her, but of course she knew." Danielle said, definitely gossiping about a student that Haerin definitely didn't know about the existence of, as she's laying on the couch, watching some type of Movie, while cuddled up beside her, Danielle's hand playing with Haerins hair. They themselves don't even know how they got into this position.

"so everyone knew but him?" Haerin said, raising her head so her eyes can reach Danielle's.

"exactly, weird right? he's so stupid to even cheat on her like that, especially after everything she did for him." Danielle said, a confused expression painted on her face.

"yeah, he's definitely stupid."      sometimes Haerin feels as if Danielle knows everyone and everything, her gossiping about people that Haerin doesn't even know existed in their campus, she even have some tea on one of their professors, Haerin still doesn't even know how or why she's in everyone's business. Or maybe Haerin just doesn't know any gossip, but nevertheless, she's glad at least someone is updating her.

just as they both turned their attention back to whatever movie that was playing on the screen, a phone suddenly rang.

Danielle reached to get her phone off of the table, a confused expression being displayed on her face once again, "who is it?" Haerin asked in a hushed voice as Danielle shrugged her shoulders and put the speaker next to her ear.

"hello, yes this is Danielle Marsh... " she answered on the other line, her expression changing from confused ones to more neutral ones, hanging up the call after exchanging some goodbyes.

"it's a magazine trying to get me on their cover, but the shoot for it will be outside of the country?" she put her phone back and returned her hand on top of the other girls hair, playing with it gently.

"and do you want to do it?" she asked

"it's a big name magazine who will get me more known, I'm not sure if I want to though, that's the thing." she hesitantly said.

"but why not? it's a good opportunity for you." Harein asked, but leaving her country meaning leaving Her, even for a couple of days, she got too used to her presence, and she will definitely miss her, maybe too much for her own good.

"yeah... I'll go then, it's in a couple of day too, will you be okay when I'm gone?" she grinned while looking at her source of happiness.

"of course, I'm a responsible person." Haerin said with a determined face that Danielle found cute, considering the way her eyes averted to her face and softened immediately at the scene.

"you weren't that responsible when you burned thoes cookies the other day." she said, smiling once more.

"I didn't burn them, they were just overcooked, and I won't be the one even cooking, we have a chef in our house for a reason." she reasoned, the way her fiancée can call it their house was her favorite thing ever, it was theirs, it was the space they shared, she will be leaving that space for days, and she will miss thoes beautiful brown eyes staring into hers.

"yeah, you got to thank Mr. Kim for that, he makes the best dishes in this place." she chimed in, making Haerin silently agree to her saying with a slight nod as a small smile lined up on her face, falling back to its original space on Danielle's chest.

...

"hey mom," Haerin answered the phone call.

"yeah we're heading to the airport, she'll be ready in a few." she replied to her mother, ending the call as soon as she saw Danielle dragging her suitcase behind her.

"you're all set up?" Haerin asked, a smile apparent on her face, she definitely thought that the other girl somhow looked even cuter while dragging a suitcase behind her, almost struggling.

her fiancée replied with a small nod, the other girl taking a hold of her suitcase and put it in the car. "there's going to be a lot of people there, are you sure you're fine with that?" she asked, opening the door for her beloved.

"its okay, atleast you're coming with me right?"

"I'm going to accompany you until we reach the gate." Haerin said.

"how about you come with me?" she joked.

"so funny, but I have to take care of the wedding plans when you're not around." she replied as she closed the door and moved to the driver's seat. She had specifically asked their driver to take a day off, she wanted to go with her love and see her one last time, she felt like she had some kind of responsibility over the other girl.

...

"I'm going to miss you." Danielle said, smiling as Haerin agreed.

"it's going to be a couple of days only, it's alright, but make sure you call me every day, got that?" Haerin sternly said, a voice echoing through the airport announcing the flight take off is only a couple of minutes away.

"you have to go." she added.

"aren't you forgetting something?" Danielle said with a smile.

"right," she hugged her tightly, pecking her lips not so long after releasing the embrace, "happy now?"  she said, the small smile Danielle had on her face was the girl's favorite.

"now go." she shooed her away once more.

"fine, I'm going, and Haerin?" she called out.

"yes?" her fiancée answered.

"I love you." Haerin was taken aback by the sudden confession, her heart beating fastly as her pink dusted cheeks were apparent.

"I love you too." she said in a calm voice, this wasn't the way she had expected to confess, but oh well.

"I got to go now." Danielle said, as she  began walking slowly to the gate entrance, waving a goodbye with that sweet smile she always wore.