Chapter 1

Luka was still in shock. He still couldn't get over the fact that he now knew the secret identities of both Ladybug and Cat Noir. Of course, Sass, his kwami, had told him not to worry so much about, but Luka couldn't help it. He could be used as a target for Shadowmoth to learn the truth of what he now knew thanks to the powers of the Snake Miraculous.

Oh dear mother of kwami! He was starting to understand how his ex girlfriend felt when she had told him that the they could no longer be together. He now understood why she would bale on their dates. She wasn't soing it to hurt him: she was doing it to protect both him and the city they both loved so much.

It had been a few weeks since the fight with Wishmaker, and Luka was still trying to process everything that he had learned due his many uses of Second Chance.

He now knew the Secret identities of the superhero duo of Paris. Yes you heard that right, Luka knows who Ladybug and Cat Noir are under the masks.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrian Agreste, who were just two young fourteen-year-old teenage kids tasked with protecting the city as Ladybug and Cat Noir. They were both so young, yet so carding toward their beloved city. It still hurt Luka to know that he now knew who they were bat hadn't yet told either of the heroes that their secret identities had been compromised.

I mean, how could he tell them? How would he even start?

It would be awkward enough knowing that his ex girlfriend and his bandmate were the protectors of the city, but it also hurt his heart knowing that his precious Melody was in love with another. Well at least that's what he thought up until he met up with Ladybug on patrol later that night.

Due to his fried nerves, he arrived to their meeting spot a few minutes before Ladybug did. He need time to think about this. Luna didn't like keeping secrets from the ones he loved, especially if it concerned someone he deeply cared for.

Viperion was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the familiar sound of Ladybug's yo-yo as she swung down and landed right beside him the rooftop.

Ladybug smiled and gave the Snake Miraculous holder a small wave. "Hi Viperion, I'm glad you could make it." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I have a question to ask you."

He blinked up at her, a bit cerium's to know what she wanted to ask him.

"What do you want to ask me Ladybug?" Viperion asked the black and red spotted superhero with a raised eyebrow and a questioning look on his face.

She looked a bit nervious as she lowered her gaze away from his. In the back of his mind, Luka thought it was a very Marinette thing for her to do.

A few more moments of silence passed over the two of them before Ladybug finally spoke up.

"Well uh, I was wondering if you'd be willing to keep the Snake Miraculous with you permanently? That way I wouldn't have to track you down somewhere random just to give you the Miraculous when I need your help."

Luka's eyes went wide under his mask as he looked up at Ladybug, who was giving a shy, yet hopeful smile. "So do you accept my request Luka?" She asked after a few moments of silence.

He nodded his head and gave her a wide grin in return. "I'd always help you when you need it." Was what he said in response. "And there's something that you should know: I know both yours and Cat's identities."

Her bluebell eyes went wide and she turned to face him. "B-but how? When did you-" she trailed off as a sudden thought occurred to her. "Wishmaker!" She gasped, realizing that he might have figured it out during the fight with Wishmaker.

Luka just nodded his head in answer to her question.

Ladybug took a deep breath before thinking over what she wanted to say next. "So... what do we do now? And Cat Noir: have you told him yet?" Viperion shook his head as if to say "No" which she understood.

"Um, so, I think you should let him know that his identity has been compromised. Hopefully he won't take it too hard." She muttered the last part to herself, her mind flashing back to Cat Blank and she shuttered at the memory.

"Are you okay?" Luka asked her, staring at her with a worried expression forming on his face.

Ladybug shook herself and looked up to meet Luka's eyes. "Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it." But as she said it, she knew that Luka could see right through her mask (Both figuratively and literally).

Marinette sighed and turned her gaze toward the city skyline above them. The memories of Cat Blanc still haunted her, but she that with Luka, she could tell him anything without feeling like she was being judged for having feelings.