1 - water girl.

San Francisco, CA
One day till Game Day

"Cains and Wilson! Move your ass!" Coach Ballard yelled to the last two remaining players on the offense who was moving as slow as possible to the bus. A chuckle was exchanged between the two of them as they slightly quickened their pace walking to the bus.

"What you gone do, Coach? Fire us?" Cains questioned making his coach shake his head already annoyed.

"You better chill before he put Parker in on your ass," Wilson told his best friend only causing him to wave him off in response.

"Let him and watch we lose. His ass can't catch a ball to save his life."

The two finally made their way onto the bus getting glares from the coaches but not caring as they made their way to back of the bus, placing their duffle bags in the overhead compartment of their seats. The coach stood up and did a head count making sure he had all 25 players plus 10 staff members on the offensive line on the bus not forgetting about the one player out for an injury.

"Coach, how many times I gotta tell you to put Cains out when he fucks up and me in?" Parker better known as Dallas Parker also Fumble Parker as the team likes to say - trying to tease Cains in the back.

"If you got us a damn touchdown, sure." Coach Ballard gave a sarcastic smile making Dallas suck his teeth.

"Come on, Parker. You can't possibly think after 6 fumbles in the conference game last year that you would actually be put back in the game," Cains spoke while leaning over his seat hovering above Parker.

"When y'all gone drop it?" Dallas answered frustratedly causing the rest of the team to look his way.

"We lost our chance to the Superbowl because of you." Harrison Wilson, the quarterback of the team and the one person everybody turned to for advice, scoffed clearly annoyed.

The San Diego Spartans was 13-4 last year almost securing their spot at the Superbowl only for them to lose against Miami with 34 - 3.

Some say they had voodoo done on them.

Some say they just plain sucked.

And some say they had a chance to get back there if they had a new wide receiver come in.

Enter Elias Cains.

Best wide receiver in the league anybody would say. He knew how to run and run fast. He knew how to catch the ball and make it to the end zone. He was good.

Also the main reason the team was 6-0 right now as they entered week 7 of the season.

Elias was drafted 40th pick in the first round and went to ATL for his rookie career making his mark as a starting wide receiver but thanks to the help his best friend Harrison being the quarterback and the only other person the Coach's listened to, he was able to get his best friend to San Diego.

"I scored three touchdowns and earned 260 yards last game. Trust...they ain't putting my ass on no bench." Elias smirked. "Plus who else gone be the eye candy for the team besides my ass?"

"Here we go." Torrance, a tight end, mumbled from a seat in front of them causing Harrison to chuckle.

"Y'all so jealous."