1st

WARNING : CURSEWORDS, BULLYING (but enjoy anyways, heh)

HAII EVERYONEEE, dis is da first chapter of Nerds Obsession. Thanks for all the support loveyou all!! ^^

Gemini norawit, a nobody nerd with no friends. Fourth Nattawat. A popular freshman and the school president in hula highschool.

- NERD'S OBSESSION -

The crowd cheers for fourth nattawat as he sings gracefully.

"Nyeaaa!!! Fourth nattawat!!"

"Gooo Nattawat!!"

Fourth sings as he stops perfectly like a God to everyones eyes.

Fourth bowed as he said thankyou to the crowd who was cheering.

"Thankyou everyone for supporting me loveyou all!" Fourth blew a flying kiss which made everyone screech specially the girls.

Fourth smiled as the curtains closed.

Fourths smile faded as the curtains closed sweating like crazy.

"Fourth!!! M'man, aren't you happy being the school president? The whole school?"

"Yea. I am, but who the fuck would sing just because they won the freaking election? And dang it's sweaty as shit.."

Ford giggled as he smiled "thats the rule fot, You can't blame the school. It'll always be a show. And also.. your voice was amazing, why'd you hate it?" Ford smiled.

"Really? Well if it was then it was worth it. My throat hurts because of the highnote. Well im gonna change. See you on class."

"Alright, see you school president!" Ford grin as he left.

Fourth smirked as he shaked his head and grabbed his backpack to go get clothes at his locker.

-

Fourth walked going to his locker as he saw 2 boys bullying another boy.

The other guy tried to remove his mask as he laughed while the other one kicked his stomach.

"Hey! what the fuck are you doing!?" Fourth shouted at them as the 2 boys ran off scared.

"Hey, you okay? What's your name?" Fourth asked gently.

"It..its none of your.. business." The boy said pushing fourth out of the way running fastly.

Fourth was confused but mad at the same time. "Rude." fourth rolled his eyes as he took his extra clothes and left to the bathroom.

Skip

-
Bell rings {. 🔔-}

"Alright, i think that's all it for today class. See you again later."

The teacher left as the students packed their bags getting ready for lunch.

"Ford. Hey"

"Ha?"

"Um, since you know every student here in hula.. do you know this boy who wears eyeglasses wears a mask all the time, gets bullied.. and wears a hat 24/7?"