2nd

"The crossword club just visited earlier Mr. president and requested if their mural could be repainted by using the schools budget." Aun kept explaining.

"Alright sir, that's pretty much all of the requests. Should we accept them?"

Fourth stayed silent and kept overthinking.

"Uhm.. sir?"

Fourth still stayed silent.

"Sir? Uhm.."

"Sir!!"

"Huh? What?" Fourth finally heared aun.

"Did you listen?"

"Oh.. yea. The cosplay club needs a..a new.. m..moral?"

"Moral? Sir, its mural! And not cosplay. Crossword!"

"Oh, right.. sorry, my eardrums are ruffy."

"Using the schools budget, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"No. They'll have to save up."

"Anyways, let's end this meeting. I have errands to go."

Aun nodded as fourth left with his bag leaving the student council room.

Fourth sighed as he kept thinking of what happened earlier.

Throwback.

Gemini pulled of his mask as he kissed fourth deeply.

Fourths eyes widen because of the sudden action. Fourth pushed gemini but since the bathroom stall was bouncy it just made gemini bounce back right at fourth's lips which made them two kiss again.

Gemini smirked while kissing fourth as he pulled fourths collar and kept kissing him.

As that happened, fourth got startled again but this time he punched gemini.

"Agh, fuck. You've got some fists right there hm.." gem said.

"Asshole!" Fourth looked at the time and he realized he was late for the meeting.

"This isn't over, when i see you, your dead."

Fourth stormed out.

Back

"Tch, what did i get myself into. And why do i keep thinking about it.." fourth mumbled.

Fourth sighed as he walked over to his locker.

Seconds later.. fourth felt someone breathe in his ears as someone touched his waist.

Fourth got shocked as he was about to look. But this mystery person bit his ear.

Fourth widen his eyes as he blushed, but when he looked back it was gemini. However gemini covered fourth's eyes so he can't see gem's face.

Gemini smirked "your sensitive."

"You..." Fourth said in a mad tone.

"Yea, me."

Fourth was about to knee gem but gemini caught his knee just in time.

"Too slow, i thought u were stronger than me? Mr. President."

"I'll kill you Gemini..."

"If you can." Gemini choked fourth. "I missed those lips Fourth." Gemini smirked evily.

Fourth tried to breathe so hard but gemini's grip was too strong.

"L..let go.." fourth said.

Gemini let go as he still kept that smirk of his.